Chapter 34

"Why don't I call Lauren to see if she's even going to be in New Jersey." calum said, trying to solve what was already solve. He took out his phone and called Lauren. Ashton made him put it on speaker.

"Hey? Calum?" she answered.

"Hi Lauren. um so maddie and Michael are here with me Ashton and luke..."

"Who's Michael? whats going on?" she laughed.

"Hi Lauren! it's Maddie!" I took the phone from calum. he did know what he was doing.

"Hey madison! what's going on?"

"So there's this guy" I started.

"Ooooh! is that who Michael is? tell me everything!!" she got excited.

"Well I've known him for the longest time and we've been dating for a while and recently, he proposed. so, I'm calling to ask if you want to be my bridesmaid. what do you think?" I said.

"OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR BRIDESMAID!!! but I'll text you on your phone later because mine is about to die. just text me when you get stuff figured out okay?"

"Of course Lauren. peace out" I said and hung up, giving Calum his phone back.

"So that's a yes for Lauren." Luke played with his lip ring.

"No time to waste! we need to continue planning so you guys can get married as soon as possible!!" Ashton yelled, as if he didn't want Lauren being my brides maid. well it doesn't matter what he wants. its my wedding. Mikey and i. NOT Ashton. don't get me wrong, I love Ashton and all. but sometimes, he gets a bit out of hand.

"What else is there to plan? it's already midday ashton. 4 pm to be exact. I have a date to go on" Calum impatiently checked the time on his phone.

"With Casey?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah. she said she had news for me so I'm a bit nervous." he said as he left.

"I'm gonna leave too. I need to go help my mom with re modeling the house." Luke said as he got up to leave.

"Tell Liz I said hi!!" I yelled as he started leaving my house.

"Well since they're both gone, I can finally say what I want to before I leave. but madison has to go outside first so she doesn't hear." Ashton said as he pushed me outside to the back porch and shut the door. what?

<* Ashton's POV*>

I pushed Maddie out to the back porch and shut the door. to make sure she couldn't hear us, I went upstairs to the top of the steps and brought Michael with me.

"Listen Michael. We need to talk about a few things. mostly one thing." I told him as I made sure my voice was quiet so maddie really couldn't hear us.

"What is it?" he looked worried.

"For one, I know I've said this before but please don't hurt her. you are all she has right now. she doesn't listen to Calum or Luke or even me. so just keep an eye out for her." I said.

"Of course I will! she means the world to me! I would do anything to be abled to spend my life with her. I don't think she knows how much I love her."

"Yeah. ok. second. are you planning on impregnating her?"

"What?!"

"Are you planning on going inside of her?"

"Come again?"

"Do you want to have sex with her and try and have kids? geez."

"Of course. I just don't know when."

"Well it better be soon. I'm gonna go get maddie back inside and then leave. she's gonna think something is wrong." I said as I walked down the stairs and to the back porch, where she was sitting with her feet in the water of the pool. I didn't open the door and I didn't let Michael open the door. I just left them alone.

Ok everyone! sorry I haven't been updating every day like I promised!! I have school now and we get so much homework. I really am sorry! I try and write whenever I can which is like 5 minutes a day, if I even can. but between my homework and my schools play it's hard to update so I may be cutting he updating down to maybe once or twice a week until break. I try to do some writing on the weekends but soon that might end because of saturday rehearsals. anyway I'm sorry again and thank you to everyone that's reading this!! I hope you guys like it so far!