Chapter 35

I sat with my feet dangling in the water, occasionally swinging them back and forth. I started thinking of all things involving me and Mikey's future. the wedding. if we're going to have kids. if we're going to stay at this house or move. but I think I'm thinking too much ahead of things. we're not even married yet.

What's taking them so long? I thought he just had to tell Mikey one thing. I wonder what they're talking about.

I sat there, swinging my feet back and forth, and looking into my reflection. it's so nice out today. 4 o'clock and it's about 80 degrees. it may be hot outside, but I still love it.

As I looked at my faint reflection in the water, Mikey came and sat next to me.

"Ashton just left. he said he had to do something with bringing his sister to New York for the night. Lauren really wanted to go, and he wanted to get away from us for a little." Mikey looked at me. "he gave me a list of things we could do." he took a folded piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolded it.

"I'm scared to see what he wrote." Mikey said as he revealed Ashton's semi-sloppy hand writing. "i don't want to look. you read it out loud." Mikey added.

"Fine. it says, 'I know you guys get bored easily' that is true. 'so I made a list of things you can do. 1. Go to the park' there's always other people there At this time. so no. '2. Bake a cake' that's a lot of work. '3. Creative crafts' I'm not very creative. '4. Egg a house' too messy. '5. Reproduce.' um what? '6. Frickle frackle' mhm. '7. Stick in hole if you catch my drift' I think ashton is trying to tell us something." I said, not reading the last paragraph he wrote. I was scared of what he might have said so I'll have Mikey read it.

"There's one more paragraph. it says 'the first 4 madison won't want to do. so I suggest you choose from 5 down. But be safe. ;)'" Mikey read while laughing a bit. I laughed too. Ashton knows me so well.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked him.

"I don't know... but I'm pretty sure ashton wants us to have sex...." Mikey laughed and pointed at the note.

"Well we can if you want. We have until 5 when Calum gets back from his date with casey." I shrugged.

"Wait seriously?" he asked me as he pulled his feet out of the water and stood up next to me.

"Yeah. if you want to im fine with it." I kissed his cheek and pulled him inside by the collar of his shirt, closing the back door behind us.

I grabbed Mikey's arm and pulled him up the stairs. he looked.... shocked. I brought him into our room and shut the door. as I turned around, he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. His hands found the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, breaking the kiss for a split second. he took of his shirt and continued kissing me. his hands roamed my body as we walked over to the bed and laid down on it. and you can assume what happened next.