Gelato(S.Italy)

A/n This just happened actually this came to from that commercial about gelato where their fighting in Italian then calm down with the gelato which is weird but STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Your POV

You were the Vargas brothers house, where you lived because you were looking for a place to live at because your house burned down ( long story involving ARTHUR KIRKLAND). Anyways you were lying on the couch reading PERCY JACKSON AND THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH( for the millionth time) and eating ice cream or Gelato when you heard the door violently opening and closing signifying the arrival of the eldest twin. You heard him mutter stuff about tomato and potato bastards and stuff while walking into the kitchen once there he opened the fridge and looked for something. Apparently he didn't find what ever he was looking for and walked into the living room.

"OI, ragazza where is the-- oh why are you eating ALL the Gelato by yourself idiota ragazza!! "

He came stood in front of you TOOK YOUR FREAKIN' GELATO AND CALMLY WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN. You walked in after him and tried to get your gelato back. However it was a lost case because Lovi was taller than you by..... allot. He stood their calmly holding the ice cream just above his head. You put your head down in defeat. But as you were about to walk away when you smirked and walked back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. When he put the gelato down you pulled away, grabbed the ice cream and left like a boss. As you went back to reading, Romano stood shocked in the kitchen not even moving~.

A/n: WELL THAT HAPPENED. NOT AS PLANED BUT IT HAPPENED.