Lawn Mowers Are Cool (Ronald Knox)

A/n: This is a black butler special. Probably not the only one okay people. All y'all black butler fans who love lawn mowers because of Ronald Knox will enjoy. Yep on to the story...
You were doing soul collection with one of the people in the Grim Reaper Dispatch that you did not understand. The infamous Ronald Knox whom you swear has slept with all the women in the Dispatch (except for you) and beyond that. But aside from that you didn't understand why on earth he would reap souls with a lawn mower! Having your own weapon be the Bow and Arrows you couldn't understand why he would use a lawn mower. So coming back from the collection you decided to ask him "Heyyyyyyy Ronald why do you reap souls with a lawn mower?"
"Because my dear (y/n) lawn mowers are cool!"
"Yeah but it's disgraceful. I can collect people's souls without defacing their bodies but you have to literally run them over in order to collect their souls. I don't understand. The bow and arrows are much neater."
"Take that back (y/n). Lawn mowers are cooler!"
"Nope they aren't."
"I mean (y/n) don't you find guys with lawn mowers attractive?"
"No"
"Hot?"
"No!"
"Sexy even? "
"Ronald Knox just what is your point with this!"
"I don't know but aren't lawn mowers cool?"
"No dude. Just no!"
He pushed you up against the wall and kissed you. Deep and passionately. But just when you started to kiss back he pulled away. Picking you up bridal style he carried you to an empty room and said "I'm gonna make you say yes~."
Safe to say that your opinion on lawn mowers and their owners changed after that night~.
A/n:
Me:LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Sebastian: I'm afraid Sakura is too busy laughing for writing the ending author note.
Ceil: Get on with it Sebastian. Although you know I'll do it myself you go get tea. You got it.
Sebastian: Yes my lord. Good luck
Ceil: Tsk. Anyways Sakura thanks the people that actually read this. There that's good enough.
Sebastian: Not quite my lord.
Ceil: *glares at Sebastian* My work is done here.
Sebastian: *Sighs* We well Sakura would like to inform you that while she finds a place for us we will continue to show up in authors notes.
Me: LOL LOL LOL OMG ~Sakura Jackson out *continues laughing like crazy person*
Sebastian and Ceil: We apologize for her madness Good day people *both face palm*