•~°Chapter 29°~•

"Close your eyes babe."
Taehyung commanded, Yoongi followed like always.

Taehyung then began to take Yoongi's clothes off, but not without the help of the shorter boy. Until the last cloth was thrown onto the floor. Yoongi kept his eyes closed the whole time.

The shorter hitched his breath as he felt something cold and metal wrap around his wrists. He then felt cloth wrap around a part of his head, covering his eyes, like a blindfold.

And the next thing he felt, was his head on the pillow, and his lower body on the air having his knees support him by staying on the bedsheets.

Yoongi hitched his breath as he felt something hard inserting inside of him. Moaning in process when that same thing thrusted in and out.

"Damn Yoongi, you're still tight!?"
Taehyung grunted, thrusting harder as he stretched out Yoongi's hole, earning moans from the shorter.

Taehyung quickened his pace, Yoongi moaned on the pillow as his handcuffed hands gripped tightly on the bedsheets. Precum already spilling from his length. Taehyung then starts to slap his buttcheek endlessly, turning it from milky white to faint red in the process.

The sound of muffled moans, skin slapping, and grunts emitted throughout the room. Atleast the walls are soundproof.

"Moan louder for me baby boy~"
Taehyung grunted, he held Yoongi's waist helping him to hit his prostate. In which he did, causing Yoongi to moan as loud as possible.

"T-there daddy!"
Was all that Yoongi could say. Whining and moaning whenever Taehyung hit his prostate, which was always.

Taehyung moaned instead of talking, he thrusted harder and harder, feeling himself about to release.

"I'm gon-na co-me!"
The taller stopped thrusting as he felt himself release inside of Yoongi. Who then let go at the bedsheets.

Yoongi fell on the bed, so did Taehyung. The shorter cuddled in Taehyung's embrace, drifting off the wonderland.

"I love you Tae..."
Was the last thing he said before his view vanished before his eyes.

"I love you too Yoongles."
Taehyung whispered. He, on the other hand, did not sleep.

Instead, he carefully removed his arms from Yoongi, and got out of bed. He walks over to grab some tissues and cleaned the both of them, also the bedsheet. Throwing the tissues on a small trash bin, he picks up the clothes that were on the floor, and placed them in a laundry basket.

After that, he decided to bathe. So he picked out some house clothes and dashed inside the bathroom.

Yoongi, was of course, asleep. But he noticed something odd.

When he woke up, there was no Taehyung beside him. He only realized this when he stretched out his arms and legs, moaning whilst doing so. He scanned the entire room in hopes of finding his Taehyung, but no.

"T-Tae...?"
He said. Whispering to himself that this is just a dream.

He dashes downstairs, hoping to find him in the living room sleeping or mindlessly switching the channels. But no. He went to the kitchen, hoping to see Taehyung sit on the chair or prepare something that didn't involve knives. But no.

Yoongi cried. He didn't want to be left alone in the house. He wanted to continue fullfilling that promise he made months ago.

So he walked into his room, crying over how he'll be able to survive without his Taehyung.

He slowly opened the door, revealing a Taehyung wearing new and comfortable house clothes, drying his hair.

"What's wrong babe?"
He asked, running towards Yoongi and wraping his arms around his waist. Looking at his face which are covered by his hands.