•~°Chapter 38°~•

There's gonna be maybe 1 or 2 twitter and texting stuff cause I can't figure out on what to frikin use.

"Okay guys. Meet here in 4 hours. I'm sure that ya'll have A LOT to buy."
Jin said. And it turns out, we do.

"Let's team up first!"
Jungkook said, hoping that he could be with Jimin.

"MAKNAE LINE HYUNG LINE NOW BYE!"
Jin laughed while grabbing Namjoon, J-Hope, and Yoongi. Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms while stomping.

"I want to be with Yoongi"
Taehyung whined.

"Sorry TaeTae, maybe later."
Yoongi smiled. Taehyung looked at Yoongi and the older took this chance to peck him in the lips.

Yoongi was the first to break the kiss and cup his cheeks. Hoping that Taehyung would let him go for the second time.

"Fine."
Taehyung kept his pouty face. Recieving a peck on the cheek from Yoongi before they seperated.

"Later okay!?"
Taehyung yells.

"Promise!"
Yoongi yells back. The two boys gained a few stares from random strangers that walked past them or stayed still.

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin all helf hands together. Walking side by side while running away from the ARMYs. They start to buy things together.

Jin, Namjoon, J-Hope and Yoongi also held hands together while walking and running away from the ARMYs. Also buying things together.

----------------

With the hyungs

"Screw you I'm gonna buy this."
Yoongi said before running off. J-Hope giggled and followed behind him.

"Why are you buying them anyway???"
Namjoon asked. Confused as to why the two came back with different kinds of headbands and plushies of different sizes. All in two baskets.

"They're just cute!"
Yoongi and J-Hope blushed and smiled. Namjoon did a facepalm whilst shaking his head sideways and sighing.

"I'm back!!"
Jin comes back with stuff that he actually needs.

"Someone finally brought something that's useful."
Namjoon looked at Jin and gestures to him. The hyung looked at him then towards J-Hope and and Yoongi, finally understanding what he meant.

Namjoon then picks up his basket of books that he placed on the floor before they all went to the cashier. The cashier lady looked shocked.

But it wasn't because of the baskets that were seperately filled with headbands, plush toys, books, cooking and cleaning materials, it was because they're BTS.

She then scanned the items while doing her best. It took her 1 hour because of how many there are but WHO CARES YOU'D DO ANYTHING FOR BTS

Yoongi gave her his card which she then used for payment. She hands him back the card as the other boys pick up the plastic bags and carried them. Yoongi helps by carrying what he bought.

----------------

"Time to wait for the maknae line."
Yoongi sighs. He places down the plastic bags and takes his phone before using it.

The older starts messaging a specific person.

Babe🖤
Where are you TaeTae?

Babe🖤
It's getting boring here without you ;(

Taeddy💜
Don't worry I'm on my way, see ya in 3 seconds babe!