XIII

Pain shot down Raven's spine as she felt a cold metallic shard stab into her shoulder blade. This was not the first time she'd been knifed, but this was not how she intended to wake up. But then again, she was the small weak one, the scapegoat, and the target. Why she was, Raven would never know. She let out a little shriek of pain as she felt crimson red blood painfully dribbling down her back. She laid on the bed for awhile and turned to face her aggressor. It was Snake, her cold eyes almost laughing at Raven's pain.

Knowing that Snake had stabbed her hurt more than the stabbing itself. Raven's one and only shirt was ruined, her blood making the light blue shirt at the back turn a brown-purple-crimson, whatever color that was. She felt nauseous.

"Hello Raven," Snake almost hissed.

"That's not my real name," Raven exasperated, but she couldn't breathe through the pain. "None of our names here are our real names."

"If you mention your real name Raven, we'll all be killed!"

"Good. I'd rather die than suffer," her tears soaked her shirt as well as the blood did.

"Then suffer you will," a deep voice came from a huge man with a scarred face, golden hair, and cold blue eyes, the left one was half white due to Raven belting him in the face with a beer bottle. He nearly beat her to death for it.

Raven started to cry even harder. She wanted to kill herself. This was a living hell, the men here were demons keeping them inside. Only her and two others wanted to escape, the rest either went nuts and felt sorry for The Boss or acted just like him, stabbing and even killing their friends out of pure distress and heartbreak. The abuse of this hell affected everyone in different ways. There was no mercy, only blood, death and darkness.