Chapter 32

Game day.

Today the game is at Plainfield. on the bus I'm freaking out. This happens every year. Jay is sitting with me.

"We will do great baby." He says

"I feel sick just thinking about it." I say and shiver.

"You say that every year." He says and laughs. He kisses me and I calm down a bit. we get to the high school and its huge! This is my first time having a game here. Everyone pushes to look out the window.

"This is crazy!" Nolan yells. The team is practicing on the field. My eyes go big. They are a lot bigger than last year. I back away from the window and sink in my seat.

"No, no, no!" I say going through my bag. I forgot the flowers! This can't be happening! They are the only way I can win.

"What's wrong?" Jay asks getting back into our seat.

"The flowers you gave me. I don't have them." I say. We are going to fucking lose tonight. Because of me! Jay hugs me and the guys start walking off the bus. Quarterback alway has to get off last. Jay is middle lineman so be has to go before me. I pace the back of the bus. I keep saying the plays over and over again.

"You'll be fine." Harry says and pulls me off the bus. I look at Jay and start to walk over to him I stop. He needs some guy time. I stay in the back and I look at the other team. They are all looking at us. Their couch looks at me and the rest of the team does too. Their quarterback, Ryan, starts walk over to me.

"Hey babe. Missed me?" He says with a smirk. He asked me out last year, I said no. I roll my eyes. I walk away and Ryan smacks my butt.

"Nice ass you got there." I say. I groan and walk to the locker room. The guys are almost naked.

"Hello boys." I say and throw my stuff in a empty spot.

"What toke you so long?" Jay asks me putting on his pads.

"Ryan like every year." I say and roll my eyes. "Don't worry though. I put him in his place." Sort of.

"I still don't like him." Jay says. I grab my pads and slid them over my head and onto my shoulders. Jay tightens the back for me and I put on my jersey. I'm already in my shorts. The guys start to clean out.

"I left my flowers in my locker." I whisper. Jay hugs me.

"Let me be your flowers." Jay says and sits on the bench. I kiss him on the lips. I smile and keep my lips on his.

"Let us win." I whisper. Jay stands up and we walk out of the locker room.

"Wait my helmet!" I say to Jay. "ill be right back." I go back into the locker room. I hear someone crying. I walk into the shower rooms and see Nolan. Blood is all I see. I run over to him and slid across the floor sitting next to him. He has cuts all over his arms. "Nolan!" I yell and grab the blade.

"No! I want to die!" He yells."

"Why!? Why didn't you just talk to me?" I yell.

"I'm adopted." He crys out. "My dad and mom told me his morning! They said they are giving me back up for adoption! I'm not old enough to live only!" Nolan crys.

"Live with me!" I say.

"You have enough on your plate." He says. I wipe his eyes.

"No no, your my brother and I'm not letting you go!" I say. Luckily the guys are just warming up. I clean up Nolan's arms and He has long sleeves on so it's not hard to hide the cuts. I put his helmet on him and he gives me a faint smile.

"What would I do if I didn't have you?" Nolan says.

"I don't know." I say and hug him.