Chater 1

Josie POV :
Flashback to when hope was 7

" Josie, Lizzie there is someone new at the school I need you to give her a tour, and be nice Lizzie she is a witch like you but she has multiple things to her ok." Said Alaric. "Ok daddy I'll will be very nice."

We started to walk over to the entrance of the school and I saw a very pretty girl looking at the front of the school. We walk up to her and say " hi I'm Josie." "I'm Lizzie." (Same time) "sisters, twins, fraternal ov."

We showed her around the school and she seemed to like the art studio the best. " hey I have to go Jo I'm going over to my friends room. Go with Hope to her room and keep her company until daddy says so." I nodded

Lizzie waved goodbye and I motioned for Hope to come with me. We end up at a door which was unlocked because daddy knew we where coming.

"Ok so Hope this is your room we can watch some movies if you want until I have to go." I said, she just nods. We walk into the room and I put in a random movie and we started to watch. We hopped onto her bed and go under the blanket. After about an hour into the movie I started to feel really tired and shut my eyes and drifted off................

Hope POV:

I was wondering why Josie was being so nice to me, I'm a monster. I looked over to her and she fell asleep. I shut off the movie and turned off the light and faced the other direction.

Just as I was about to drift off Josie started to move and ended up having her face into my shoulder and arm draped over my stomach. At first it was very weird but after a while I got used to in and fell asleep.

I woke up with Josie's head in my neck but I was really hungry and I tried to get out of bed but only made her snuggle more into my side. I sighed and said " Josie. Josie wake up." I poked her cheek and she groaned lifted her head and looked at me. She realized she was pretty much on me she jumped back and fell off the bed. And landed onto the ground with a loud thump.

She groaned and I looked off the edge of the bed to see her flat on the floor with a large gash on her top right side of her forehead. " omg Josie are you ok??." I jumped down next to her and picked up her head and looked at her cut. " I have an idea don't freak out ok." She just nodded in response.

I grabbed a knife which my father gave to me just in case I need to defend my self. She gave me a weird look and I slid the knife in my palm and put it up to her mouth. She hesitated at first but put her lips into my hand and started to drink my blood. She started to siphon power from me which felt really nice because I can have to much sometimes.

She stopped and looked at me in the eyes and said " thanks my head hurts way less now." She have me a hug which I didn't hug back. (I know hope you meanie😂😂)

Now

Josie POV :

I was helping Lizzie with her hair and she kept bossing me around and how exactly how to do it. I don't mind that much but sometimes it can be really annoying. " Josie how come you aren't ready the party at the old building starts in like 5 mins!?!?" " it's fine I'll meet your there." She nodded and walked off. I was pulled off my shirt and shorts and putt on some skinny Jeans . Then there was a knock at the door, I yelled "come in." Which I assumed it was just Lizzie who could have forgotten her purse or something but when I looked at the door it was Hope. She look at me and what I was wearing and I blushed but before she could see I turned around and said " hold on lemme get a shirt on." She just hummed in response, I put it on and looked over to her.

"So what did you need.?" She walked into the room and said " your dad wants to ask if you wanna go to another session." I shook my head no. " hey I'm going to a party do you wanna come with me and meet up with Mg and Kaleb?" I asked, " no I'm good I need to go release anyways."

She walked out of the room and I finished my hair and grabbed my hoodie and left for the party. I was walking when I heard a growl somewhere and I started to run. I looked back and saw a wolf chasing me. Wrong choice to look back because I tripped over and branch and landed on my face.

I flipped over and the wolf was walking slowly to me and I ended up trapped against the tree and the wolf jumped onto me. I opens my eyes to see the wolf right in my face. " Hope?" I asked. She licked my cheek and went behind a bush. 2 mins later she came out with a hoodie on. " Josie I could have killed you." She sighed and walked over to me and sat down and leaned on the tree with me.

I broke the silence and said " why are you out hear Hope, and don't say nothings wrong you only change when you're mad or sad." I looked into her eyes and she looked back. She started to tear up and I hugged her. I haven't even shook her hand sense we where like 14.

" I miss them." That was the only thing she said and started to cry onto me. I've never seen Hope cry from the 10 years I've known her. After a while her breathing slowed down and soon she fell asleep in my arms.