Chapter 3

Josie POV

I woke up with my head hurting a little bit but I'm very hungry I looked at my phone and saw that it was 3am. If I go out now no one will know. I look to my right and see Lizzie asleep on her bed width light snores. I get up and go into the bathroom a wipe all of my makeup I had on yesterday and looked at my outfit. Hmm not appropriate if other classmates see me but who would be up at this hour anyways. I had on very short shorts and a mid thigh hoodie on. I walk out of my room and go into the kitchen and look around. I decided I wanted to make pancakes so I looked around and saw the flour on a really high shelf.

Great. Just great. Oh well, I got up onto the counter and had to reach up pretty high up and grabbed it. I got down and opened it up but turned around to grab a measuring cup and ran into someone. I got flour all over myself. That's nice it's in my eyes I try and walk over to the sink but walk into a cabinet. Wow whom ever is in the kitchen is having a laugh fest over there. I rub it off my eyes and see Hope having a little bit of flour on her face about to cry cause off how much she is laughing. I grab a handful of flower and smack her upside the head and she gasped. I walk away and start to chuckle and opens up the fridge for some eggs. I turn around to see Hope looking at me with an angry face and yellow eyes. Oh crap she starts to run after me I jumped over the counter and started to run down the halls laughing. She is catching up to me now, it's not fair she is a wolf and is way better at running than me. I turn around and see she is gone. I go into the library and catch my breath. I look up and see it's very dark in here I see two yellow eyes. Oh shit.

I start to run away when I saw my dad in the hallway with a crossbow I stop and backed away and ran into someone behind me. Hope was about to say something but I put my hand over her mouth and pulled open a random door and pulled her inside and shut it a quick and quietly as possible. I look around and see we in the supply closet with no light. I look around and can't find Hope. "Hope?" I whisper. I back into something and turned around and saw yellow eyes right in front of my face.

I look into her eyes and notice how Beautiful her wolf eyes are. I can only see that I backed up giving her some room but I tripped over something and grabbed her and she landed right on top of me. I look under the door and see foot steps and I cover hopes mouth. They walk away and I sighed. I forgot my hand was still on hopes mouth until something wet touched my hand I yank my hand away and start rubbing it on her. "Hope I think you can get off of me now." I said in a low voice.

She hummed in response and helped me up as well. I walked over to the door and opened it and saw my dad talking to one of the night guards in the hallway to my room. Well looks like I can't go there tonight. Hope pulls me out of the way and saw them she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the closet and speed walked to her room. She opened the door and we walked in. I looked at her and saw all the flour on her shirt and hair I just couldn't hold it in anymore and I burst out laughing and pointing at her. "Oh you think this is funny maybe you should look in the mirror." She said while chuckling. I looked admins saw flour all on my face luckily non in my hair and all over my jacket and legs. I looked at her with the best stink eye I could make which just made her laugh harder.

"Hope I'm so dirty." I said with a sigh and looked at her with a help me face. "Ok go use the shower and here is a hoodie. Your shorts barely got flour on it so I think you'd ok."

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. Wow her bathroom is so plain. I took off my hoodie and folded it up so no more flour will come out and set it on the counter.

I took a quick 5 minute shower and dried off and out on my shorts and then her hoodie. This smells like her. I opened the door and said "your turn." She nodded and walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I sat onto her bed and waited until the water shut off and Hope walked out in just a towel. She turned away from me and opened up her drawers to get some clothes. Oh wow she is really hot with just that on. Oh god what am I thinking, gosh mind stop thinking those thoughts. I didn't know she walked back in until I heard the bathroom door shut.

Hopes POV

I just finished my shower and walked out of the bathroom with just a towel on and went over to my dresser and grabbed a white shirt and some high wasted shorts. When I looked back at Josie she seemed to be in real deep thought. I walked back into the bathroom and changed. Do all the needs before bed and went back into the room to see Josie on her back staring at the ceiling. "Hey Josie since you can't go to your room tonight do you wanna crash here?" She looked up and said "are you sure I don't wanna invade your privacy." She looked down, "no it's totally fine I don't want you getting in trouble anyways you have that game tomorrow." She nodded as I walked over and got under the covers. She was about to get off but I said "hey Josie you know you don't have to sleep on the floor we've known each other for like what a decade?" She got off the floor and I scored over and she got under the covers too.

I turned off the lamp and faced the other direction. It's been like an hour and I still can't fall asleep. I turned around to Josie's way to see her face and light snores. Wow I've never really studied her face before she is really pretty. She grumbled something under her breath. I can't make out what she said but it's kind of cute. Oh god what am I thinking, mind stop. She shifted away from me and ended up on her stomach. I turned away fine her but after like five minutes I turned back her way and nuzzled my face into her back and slowly but surly I finally fell asleep................................