Chapter 2

Josie POV:

Josie. Josie. JOSIE. (Last one very loud whisper FYI) I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Lizzie's face right in front of me. " Lizzie what do you wasn't I'm trying to sleep." I said but it sounded like a groan. "Well I don't know about you, but I don't wanna still be in the woods in the morning."

I open my again to see that I'm still on the same tree I was in last night but I feel something snuggle closer to me. I look down and see Hope pretty much laying on me besides her feet. "Would you like to tell me why the devil is laying on you right now?" She pointed to hope.

"I don't know. But why are you out here anyways Lizzie." I asked. "Well I went back to the room and you weren't there, I thought you were just coming late from the party until I woke up and saw you were not in bed. So I changed and walked to the party and back then I saw you here."

Wow I slept on a tree. Never thought I would do that in my life... I lifted Hope off me and stretched a little. "Welp I'm going back to the room." Lizzie stated, I should probably wake up Hope.

I walked over to her and saw that she was whimpering in her sleep. "Hope. Hope wake up." Suddenly I got hit with a very powerful wave and smashed into a tree. Everything was blurry, my head hurt so much. I stood up and fell onto my Knees. I groaned in pain until. I Heard a lot of ringing.

Hope POV:

I woke up to a powerful wake of magic going off of me and I looked up and saw Josie go flying into a tree. "Oh my god Josie are you ok." She go up and fell onto her legs and looked around really weird and groaned a lot. I ran over to her and she flinched. "Josie lemme see your head." I grabbed her body and turned her around and saw blood coming out of her head.

Well that's nice. "Josie come on we gotta get you back to the school." I grabbed her arm and put it over my shoulder and started to walk back to the school. "I can walk my self." She said and took her arm away from me and walked about 2 steps and was about to fall on her face but I caught her. " I can walk." I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. She was punching my back and saying she could walk.

I went into her room and payed her down in the bed and said " Josie I'm going to get your dad." With that I left the room to find Dr. Saltzman

Josie POV

I got up and went into the shower and saw some blood go down the drain. Oh well that's nice. I thought to myself. I got out and put on a hoodie and shorts, the hood was long so you couldn't see the shorts. There was a knock art he door. " come in!" I yelled, bad idea cause my head hurts really bad. Oh my god that hurts, I fell onto the ground with my head in my hands. Gosh I hate this.

"Josie come on let's get you to the nurse." My dad says. We walk into the office and she does tests ( whatever nurses do😂) to see if I had any head injury's. "Ok Josie you have a slight concussion and you need to stay in bed rest for 24 hours and try not to yell or laugh to hard because it will hurt a lot." I nodded and walked out and went to my room to see lizzie on my bed.

" OH MY GOD JOISE ARE YOU OK IM GOING TO KILL THAT HOPE. Gosh that yelling she is doing is giving me a head ache. I have an idea. "Lizzie I think ima..." I fell onto the ground and she came next to me and said " oh god what have I done i gotta get daddy hold on." Just as she was about to get up I grabbed her and pulled her into the ground and I got up and laughed really hard. Bad choice, I stopped immediately and grabbed my head and flipped down onto my my bed with a bad pain on my temples. " Lizzie can you get me some water I'm sorry about earlier my brain hurts from you yelling and me laughing." She nodded and got up and walked out. I got up and went Lizzie's bag and pulled out a bottle of Ibuprofen and took two pills. I heard a soft knock at the door and walked over and opened it and saw Hope.

"Hey can I come in." She asked I opened the door wider and she had a look of guilt on her face. " hey I wanted to say I'm really sorry about what I did this morning and last night, I shouldn't have bothered you and hurt you this morning."

Hopes POV

After I said that she looked at me and started to walk over to me and walked really weird. It's kinda like she is high. "Josie are you ok?" I ask she says "ya I feel better than fine." She says in a high voice. " oh my god Josie are you high what did you take." I laughed a little. " I'm most certainly not high I only took...(counted with her fingers to two) two ibuprofens from Lizzie's bag." She points to her bag, I open it up and found the bottle and opened it up and smelled the pills. Oh lord Lizzie why would you put your drugs in a medicine container.

"Hey umm... Ho..Hope.. I don't feel so good." She says and falls onto her bed. I should probably get Lizzie and find it what pills they where. As right on cue she walks into the room with a water bottle. "Ok Josie I got your water.." she looks at me and asks "what the hell Hope you can't just walk into my room when she is sleeping from what you did to her."

"Sorry but that isn't important I need to know what these are." I say as I pull out the pills from her bag. Her face goes Pail and looks at me with anger. " WHY WERE YOU GOING THROUGH MY BAG." She yelled at me and Josie said "Can you all like.. shut the fuck up." I looked at Josie. She never cusses unless she is really pissed or sad. " Lizzie just answer the question Josie found them in your bag and took two pills." She looked at me then sighed. "Those are my happy pills." She says. With a guilty face. "Ok so how long do they last for." I ask and as soon as she is about to answer I heard a moan. I looked at her weirdly, she shook her head and looked at Josie. She was moving a little in her bed until another came out but louder. I looked at Lizzie and said "Do something." She looked at me and said "what am I supposed to do she is having a sex dream."

"Lets just leave her. How long till they wear off?" She thought about is for a minute and said not very long. And we walked out and went into the kitchen to eat some food.