Chapter 10

Funny thing I lost my phone... So I will be updating a little slower because im writing on my computer. Wish me luck to find it XD..

Hopes POV

We were on a rode trip because dr.saltzman got slugged and through the urn into a river. We had to take a minivan with Dorian and Emma in the back, me Josie and Lizzie in the middle, and Kaleb with Dr.Saltman in the front. I was bent over untying a bag of snacks I bought. I heard them talking about the car and I sat up and said "I brought snacks." And handed the bag to Dorian.

General POV

(L-Lizzie J-Josie A-Alaric K-Kaleb)

L-" Oh sweet, did you pack them before or after you decided to FOMO your way onto are trip?"

H-"Like im going to let you guys chase monsters without me?

L-"I would have thought you wanted to spend your spring break canoodling with your hipster boyfriend."

H-"Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes. You know there's an urn currently on a river cruises pretending plagues across America because I thought a unicorn was cute. Its called accountability, maybe they there's a bracelet for it.

K-"oof"

L-"Or maybe you wanted to ruin another Salzman spring break."

H-"When have I ever ruined a spring break?"

A-"Girls? were gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right? So no bickering."

H-"It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here. Im burning up."

L-"You're burning up. Now that's ironic."

H-"What does that even mean?"

L-"Don't play dumb. I see you. I see right through you."

H-"I don't know what you're talking about. What happened to playing nice?"

L-"Over. Done. I'm getting back to me. I am who I am. Right, Josie? Josie?(taps her)

J-"Sorry?"

L-"Josie, you cannot leave me alone with just her for company."

J-"Well, I get car sick if I don't listen to music so."(puts headphone back in)

L-"Josie!" (All three girls fighting)

J-"Lizzie! Hey!"

A-"Girls! there's no reason to be tense or awkward , ok? Now knock it off. We're gonna get through this together. God help us all."

K-"Woot. Road trip."

H-"I'm boiling."

L-"I'm freezing."

J-"I'm starving."

(Alaric puts on air, Lizzie smiles devil and punches Hope)

L-"Punch buggy."

(Hope gives her a death glare. Everyone passing out sandwiches)

J-"Dad, did you only pack meat?"

K-"Just baloney."

J-"I told you. its meat."

(Lizzie punches Hope again)

L-"Punch buggy, no returns."(Hope gives another death glare)

(Alaric singing 99 bottles of beer on wall)

Josie POV

I started to feel a little bit sick and I said "I think I'm...gonna. . ." I throw up onto the ground and everyone is screaming. Gosh this is terrible and embarrassing. My dadd keeps on yelling GET IT INTO A BAG. Lizzie asked "Are we there yet?" I feel more sick and I throw up into the bag this time. "Oh, lord in the bag sweetheart." My dad says and at the same time Hope is saying "OH my god oh my god." Repeatedly. After about 10 minutes I still feel a little bit sick and Hope shut her eyes and laid it on the head rest, after a little bit she moved and laid her head onto my shoulder.