Chapter 9

Josie POV

It's been about 2 weeks after me having to kill my bio mom and not talking to Hope about what happened between us. Whatever that doesn't matter today is the talent show and I'm kind of bored of doing the same thing every year. I got up and the first thing I run into in the hallway is is Lizzie freaking out about the canes. "Josie I need you to find the canes." I nodded and went into the main room and saw Hope drinking a milkshake on the stairs with a bunch of girls around her. I walk up and ask "Hey hope do you know where the canes are?" She looked at me and said "You seem very anti cane." I sighed and said "Well I'm guess I'm kind of sick of doing the same thing every year." She looks behind me and nods, I turn around and see Penelope walking over here. "Oh god hind me." I went behind Hope and sat down on he stairs and covered my face. I look up and see her with something in her hand. "Make sure your read it in private." I chuckled and said "I'm not going to read it at all" And with that she walked away, I put the note in my back pocket of my jeans and stood up at said to Hope "Can you keep an eye out for the canes." She nodded and I was about to walk away but she grabbed my arm and pulled me and turned around and she said "If you need any help smiting the She devil I got you girl." Wow what has gotten into hope, "Really?" I asked in a surprised voice, "Absolutely." She grabbed me for a side hug and pulled my head down so our faces were touching. She walked away and I felt a weird tingle in my ear. I just became really happy for some odd reason.

I got a milkshake and went on stage
(J-Josie L-Lizzie)

J: "oh, am I late?"
L: "where is the canes?"
J: "I don't know. I actually went to go find them, right but then I was thinking, I don't feel like stressing about it."
L: "y-you didn't want...? Okay. That's fine. Why don't you just take your usual place?"
J: "ah, about that. I was actually thinking, I really don't feel like being in the back row."
L: "well I know you haven't been practicing. But if you want to be in the front..."
J: "I mean I just think, we should scrap that lame routine, right? Do something totally different. It'd be super fun right.? And without the canes."
L: "but my beloved sister, this is the routine we do every year. Because we win, every year."
J: "I think I should sing a new song. And then everybody can contribute some choreography, and I could be like a real... collaboration, hmm. Doesn't that sound just sound... nice?"

I see Penelope fixing her earrings an I walk up to her. "Hey." She looked at me "I thought you were avoiding me." I walked close and said "I was. I mean, I am." She looked back up and said "You're not doing a very good job." "Maybe I'm sick of always doing a good job." I said truthfully. "You wanna get out of here?"

We walk out of the school and head to the old mill. I go up to the Barrier spell and syphon magic from it and we walk inside. I walk up the steps and said "so what was in that note you gave me?" I stopped and turned around and looked at her. "You were supposed to read it." She looked at me with confusion. "You can't just tell me what is says?" She walked up to me and kissed me, she looked at me and said "That's what was in it." I leaned and kissed her and said "You know we are never getting back together, right?" She leans her head on mine, and becomes more serious. "There." She points. "That's the urn. Let's go you drive" and we walk up to the urn.

Hopes POV

I walk into the mill and I hear "let's go you drive." I go in and see Josie and the devil going to the urn. I said "not so fast, Thelma and Louise." They turn around and Penelope is doing a spell but before she could react I said "icaeus" And she went flying back. She hit the roof and the canes fell. "Found the canes." I looked back at Josie and she said "you shouldn't have done that." As started to form a fireball in her hands and was about to shoot it at me but Lizzie came out of nowhere and syphoned the magic out of her hand. "Jo don't this isn't you." Josie looked pissed, it was kind of hot. Oh god what am I thinking at a time like this. "You don't even know the real me." Josie said trying to pull away from her. "Then answer one question while you're saying how you really feel. Am I a good sister?" Josie looks at her and pushes her back and says "are you kidding me? You're a terrible sister." I hear something loud and Josie screams in pain. I see a slug drop onto the ground and I stepped on it and flicked my hair out of my face. I looked at Josie and she was on the brink of crying. "Lizzie... Lizzie I'm so sorry." Lizzie grand her and hugs her really tight.

They break apart and Lizzie walks away and grabs some of the canes and heads back to the school. Josie turns around to look at me, she looked down and said "I'm sorry for almost throwing a fireball at you." I walk over to her and hug her. She hugs me back and tucks her face into my neck. I run her back slightly she moves her face away slightly, "Hope I thought you could heal faster." I backed away from her and looked at her questionably. "Your neck, Umm... where I.. bit you, the bite mark is still there." She looks down I move my shirt out of the way and said "I can't see it, I need a mirror." I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers and guided us back to her room and into the bathroom. I shut the door and took off my shirt. "Who Hope a little warning could have been nice." I grazed my fingers against the bite mark. "Josie come here."

She walked over I turned toward her and grazed my fingers down her arm and down to her hand. I picked it up and brought it to my neck and hovered it over the mark. I let go and she traced it with her fingers it sent chills down my body. "Hope why does it look like I had fangs?" I looked at it more closely and grabbed my arm and made my wolf teeth come of and I bit myself and wiped the blood away. I heard it up to my neck and it looked exactly the same. The bit healed on my arm and I but with my normal teeth and it looked completely different. I looked at Josie to see her have a "No idea what is going on face" She brought her hand back up to the bite mark and said "What does this feel like." I softly brushed her fingers over the mark. It sent a pleasurable feeling down my back. I shut my eyes and she kept on rubbing her fingers until suddenly I felt something wet touch it and I felt a very pleasured feeling which made me moan out loud. I opened my eyes to look at Josie who had a surprised look. "Look in mirror, my eyes were yellow." I shook my head and it went away.

"What did you put on my neck." She looked down and finally said "I Umm... when you shit your eyes I wanted to test something...so I kind of... licked it? And apparently it felt nice for you I guess." I looked at her in a weird face. Suddenly the speaker to the school went off and Dr.Saltzman was talking about a talent show redo. "Alright Josie time to get you backstage and work with them canes." I chuckled slightly and I walked with her to back stage and said "bye." And walked into the crowd, about 5 minutes later a spotlight went on. And suddenly Josie came out and looked terrified, music started to play and she started singing. She looked scared until her eyes landed onto mine. And something apparently clicked in her and she sung louder. The dancers Came our And did there thing and when the song finished the crowed was louder than it has ever been..........

So I've been debating whether or not I should continue this story so just comment what you think I should do.