Golden Love (A sequal) TW fanfiction

||Hi everyone! so this is going to go along with the first story. I hope you like it :)||

Paige's POV: 

It was mid-morning on Saturday and I looked at Jay. He looks so adorable asleep. I was going to take a picture of him but Sara walked into my room. I sat up and looked at her. She looked at me and then back at Jay.

"What is he doing here?" she whispered. I got up very carefully and walked out into the hall and she followed.

"Well I chose him over Max," I said with a smile.

"Oh i remember now. Well is it okay if i go over to Nathans until four tonight?" she asked giving me the puppy eye look.

"Of course. Just let me get ready and wake up Jay and we can all go," I said with a smile. She sighed and went to her room. I walked back into mine to find Jay on his phone.

"Yeah. Okay i will be over in a few," he said and then hung up his phone. He stood up and looked at me. I walked over to him and we kissed. He pulled apart and told me something had happened and he needed to go.

"Jay. Sara and I were going to go over to the house with you," I told him.

"Well not right now. All of us have something to discuss. I will call you and tell you when it's okay to come over." He kissed me on top of the head and walked out of the room. Sara came by two minutes later all dressed. I told her that something came up and she got all sad. She texted Nathan to see what was wrong but there was no reply. We sat on my bed and waited for the call.

Jay's POV:

I fell asleep with Paige in my arms. Gosh she is so beautiful. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until my phone went off. I got up and answered.

"Hello?" I said still not sure on who was on the other line.

"Jay? You sound like you just woke up. Well anyway have you seen Max?" said the voice. I figured out it was Seev.

"No mate. Sorry. Ive been at Paiges all night."

"Shit! Well we cant find him. Tom called Natalie and there was no answer. Can you come over?"

"Yeah. Okay i will be over in a few." We hung up and I stood up and turned to find Paige looking at me. She walked over to me and kissed me. I had to go so i pulled apart and I explained to her that I had to go and that i would call her when she could come over.  I found my car keys and walked out to my car. I drove to the house and parked the car. I opened the door and saw Nathan, Tom, Kelsey, Nareesha, Siva, Big Kev, Martin, and Jayne all sitting in the living room. Jayne came up and hugged me.

"So whats going on?" I asked.

"Max is gone. We cant find him or get a hold of him," Tom said getting tears in his eyes.

"When was the last time we all seen him?" Big Kev said. "I seen him before he left to go out with Paige on her lunch break," Nathan, Tom, Seev and I said.

"Nareesha and I were shopping yesterday," Kelsey said. Jayne didn't say anything.

"Jayne?" Martin asked, "When was the last time you seen him?'

She looked up and started crying. We all waited for her to answer. "I saw him get into a car with Natalie," she finally said. We all looked at each other and got worried.

"Do you know what direction they were going?" Kelsey asked.

"To the airport. I couldn't tell the car number though. I only seen Max and Natalie," Jayne said.

"I'll call the airport," Nathan said. We waited. "The airport person said that she saw a woman fitting Natalie's description. I asked her if there was a man who looked like Max and she said yes. They boarded a plane two hours ago to America," Nath said after he hung up. We all looked at each other and one of our phones started to ring. It was Tom's. He answered and it was Max.