Woah!

Max's POV:

I was outside of the hotel when a saw a cop car and an ambulance. I just stood there with my bag on my back and my phone in my hand. A police man came up to me and just looked at me.

"Good evening sir," I said.

"Good evening. Were you the one who called?"

"Yes. Someone is room 25 was shot. I dont know who though," I said.

"Okay well my men are already up there and checking out the situation," he said walking away. I sat down on one of the stairs and texted Paige.

"Paige. I need to talk to you."

"Max? Is everything okay?"

"Not really. Are you with Jay?"

"No he left a few hours ago. Does he know whats going on?"

"No. Is there anyway you can come here to New York by tonight?"

"NEW YORK! what the hell are you doing there?"

"Long story, but is there?"

"well not really. you can stay at my old apartment. theres a key under the mat. Its right down the street from McDonalds. Its number 14.  I'll be there tomorrow"

"Thank you. Please dont tell the lads."

"Okay. Jay will not be happy at all."  I heard the door open and Natalie was on a gurney. I stood up and looked at her. She was asleep and there was a lot of blood. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Max. You waited for me," she barley said.

"Of course I would. I love you," I said grabbing her hand and taking Harry's ring off of her finger and placing mine.

"Dont leave me," she said and then they wheeled her off. On of the helpers came and asked me some questions. I answered a few and then ask if Natalie was going to be okay.

"She has lost a lot of blood. We got to her just in time," she said and then climbed in the back with Natalie and they dissapered down the road. I could feel tears running down my face. The man who first came up to me was walking with Harry in cuffs. Harry looked at me and then started laughing. I didnt do or say anything. As soon as they left I looked around and luckily McDonalds was not that far away. I walked there and I soon found the apartments. I walked up the stairs and there was number fourteen. I found the key and unlocked the door. It was kinda small yet liveable. I looked around and there was a few pictures of Paige and Sara. There was even a family picture. I found Paige's room and set my things down. I went back to make sure I locked the door and I did. There wasnt any food or any thing to eat so I ordered pizza. The deliver didnt know who I was thank God. I ate most of the pizza and put the rest in the fridge. My phone buzzed in my pocket and it was Paige.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi Max. I hope everything is okay. My neighbor was suppost to keep things clean. Is everything okay?"

"With the apartment, yes. With me, no," I said.

"Well im on a plane right now. I should be there by morning. Make sure you lock the door and try to get some sleep," she said.

"I will. Is anyone with you?"

"No."

"Okay. I'll see you in the morning then," i said and then hung up. I went to Paige's room and fell asleep.

Paige's POV:

I hate going back into that apartment. There is so many memories there. I got off the plane and got my things and grabbed a taxi and luckily the driver wasnt some one i know.

"Where to?"

"The apartments next to McDonalds."

The driver didnt say anything. I hope all the talk was down now. The driver stopped the car at the apartments and I gave her some money and then climbed out of the car with my things.

"Have a nice day," she said.

"You too." She drove off and I was alone. I checked my phone and it was nine oclock am. Max should be up. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Someone opened theirs and stepped outside.

"Kasey?"

I turned to my left and there stood someone who I did not ever want to see.