oh hi :)

Paige's POV:

I looked at him as he walked closer.

"Hi," I said with a smile. Jaxson looked at me with a smile.

"So your not going to give your brother a hug?" I hated when he said that. He was nothing like my brother. NOTHING. I gave him a hug and then walked back to my spot.

"How are you?" he asked. 

"Im fine. Just coming back for a check up. You?"

"Im fine. Just got married last month to Jess," he said. I smiled even though inside I was hurting. His door opened and Jess walked outside and noticed that I was standing there.

"Kasey? Oh my gosh! How are you?" she said walking up to me and giving me a hug.

"Im fine. How about you?"

"Well you tell me," she said then showing me her ring. Oh my gosh! It was huge! I have no clue how Jaxson could have afford it.

"Wow. Its beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," she said walking toward Jax and stood next to him.

"Well I have to go. I'll see you guys later," I said as I heard my door being unlocked from the inside.

"Okay. It was nice seeing you again, Kasey. Oh Jax! We need to go to the doctor's," Jess said as I opened the door and walked inside. I closed the door and locked it. I walked to the couch and just started crying.

Max's POV:

I woke up when I heard a knock at the door. I went to go open it but I could hear people talking. I could tell it was Paige and some guy. Paige looked scared and sad. They kept talking and then a female came and hugged Paige. I unlocked the door and then Paige said goodbye. I was in the kitchen when she walked in and started crying.

"Paige?" She looked up and smiled.

"Hi Max. Im sorry," she said.

"Dont be sorry love," I said and then went to give her a hug. She hugged me back.

"I need to tell you something that may change how you look at me," she said still crying.

"Go ahead. I have no place to be."

Paige's POV:

"Okay here I go," I told Max. "It was in 2010 when I was dating Jaxson. We were madly in love. My parents were still alive then. I was only 17 and Sara was 13. Jaxson asked me to move with him all the way to Arizona. I told him no. That I have a life to live. My dad had just gotten fired from his job and my mom was working her ass off. I was working most of my time and I also had school. Any ways, Jaxson got so mad at me that he broke up with me and started dating my sister, Jess. I have nothing to do with her now because Jaxson and her killed our parents," I said crying my eyes out.

"Why are they out of jail?" Max asked.

"They never were in there. Jaxson blamed all of it on my grandmother who died inside the jail."

"Where were you and Sara at?"

"I was laying in the kitchen with multiple wounds. They thought I was dead. Sara was at a friends house working on a project."

"Oh. Wow. Im so sorry."

"I am a total different person now."

"I can tell," he said looking into my eyes. My phone started going off. I picked it up and it was Jay calling.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Where the hell are you?" he asked.

"Im in New York."

"WHY?"

"I had something to do. I will be back by Wednesday."

"Stay safe. I miss you," he said sounding like he was about to cry.

"Dont worry. I will be. Keep Sara safe too please."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too." We hung up.

"Was that Jay?"

"Yeah," I said smiling. Max came and hugged me.

"What was that for?"

"I didnt give you a hug for coming here."

"One more thing. Around here my name is Kasey," I said looking at him.

"Okay then Kasey.",he said with a smile, "We need to go to the hostpial. Natalie's there."

"Okay. Let me just get changed and make sure they're not out there." I went to my old room and changed into a sundress that was adorable and fixed my hair into a side ponytail. Max was putting his shoes on when I walked in. He looked at me with a smile.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yeah."

He opened the door and I walked out. No one was in sight so he came along. I called a taxi and the same one as before came and took us to the hospital. We arrived and went to Natalie's room. She looked so weird being hooked up to all those machines. Max looked so happy though. He told me that he propsed to Natalie in the car. I didnt see a ring on her left finger but then I noticed it on the table. Max was crying so I left and waited outside the room. Max came out when the doctor came in. The door opened and the doctor talked to Max and me.

"She's doing a whole lot better than what I expected. She needs her rest so only a few more minutes with her. You guys can come see her tomorrow. She should be awake and not have so many machines hooked up to her," he said.

"Thank you so much," I said for Max who was speechless.

"No problem. Have a nice day," he said and then walked to another room. Max walked back into the room and kissed Natalie and then we left. We went back to the apartment and stayed there until the next day.

||Okay I wont be posting until next SykesSunday. I may post some more soon. I have no clue yet. I hope you all are liking the story :) Please keep voting. Thank you <3||