Dont leave me alone.(Part 1)

Max's POV:

I slept on the couch last night. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was the hospital.

"Hello?" I said.

"Good morning. We are calling to let you know that Natalie was transported to Bolton, England early this morning," said the lady on the other end.

"Wait. What? Is she okay?" I asked.

"I do not have any more information but her doctor will," she repiled.

"May i speak to him?"

"Yes."  "This is Dr. Boger. How can I help you?"

"Doctor I got a call saying Natalie was transported to Bolton,England. Is she okay?"

"Not really. Her blood level went down a whole lot last night," he said.

"Is the hospital that she's in now.... are they going to help her?"

"Yes. She is in great care. I have to go. I hope she makes it," he said and then the line went dead.

I just sat there on the couch and cried. I love her so much. She means so much to me. I got to thinking theres only three hospitals in Bolton. I heard footsteps and i turned around to find Paige looking at me.

"Good morning," she said.

"If you say so. I just got a phone call. They transferred Natalie to Bolton this morning," I said with tears running down my face.

"Max. I am so sorry," she said sitting down next to me and giving me a hug.

"Is this how it felt with Jay?"

"Yes. I ached for days. I was so scared that he wouldnt make it."

"Paige. You know i am really sorry about the whole choosing thing we put you thru."

"Max. That was last week. Im fine. It hasnt bothered me for a while," she said stareing at the floor.

"Good. You are really one amazing gal."

"Thanks."

"Just stating the truth," I said with a smile.

"Well we should be going now. I'll take a shower and get dressed and then we can go. Unless you want to stay?" she asked.

"I'll take a shower after you. I really want to see her."

Paige smiled and then disappered.

*30 minutes later*

We got all of our stuff and locked the door. Paige called a taxi and we arrived at the airport at 10:00 A.M.

"How many tickets?" asked the ticket seller.

"Two to Bolton, England," I said.

"That will be $150." I handed her the money and we borded the plane.

*Two hours later*

We arrived at Bolton around 3:00 P.M.

"Im so tired!" Paige said.

"Me too. Do you just want to go check into a hotel?" i asked.

"If you want to. Im following you now," Paige said standing a lot closer to me.

We went out of the building with our bags and got into a taxi. Paiges phone started ringing.

"Hello?" she said. I heard voices on the other end. We arrived at the hotel and Paige was still on the phone. We checked in and she finally hung up.

"Is everything okay?" I asked opening our door.

"Yeah. Sara's just not feeling well. She has a fever. Jays taking her to the doctors in a few minutes," she said placing her stuff on the bed closest to the window.

"Its probably just some virus," I said unpacking my things.

Paige laid down in her bed and fell asleep. I really wanted to go see Natalie but I didnt want to worry Paige if I was gone and she woke up. I laid down in my bed and then fell asleep.

||Sorry to cut it short. I will try to post more tomorrow. I hope you are enjoying my story :) Dont forget to vote <3||