The News

||well since no one commented i just came up with this part :)||

Sara's POV:

I was feeling HORRIBLE all day. Jay took me to the doctor's and they did a few test. Im really worried. The doctor walked in and asked if Jay to leave the room for a moment. She waited till he left and told me the news. I looked at her in shock.

"Wait. Can you repeat that?" I asked.

"Sara, you have cancer. If you want to be specific leukemia," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. We will start cemo next week," she said.

"Okay," I said crying.

She walked out of the room and I heard her talk to Nathan and Jay. They walked in and both gave me hugs.

"I'll call Paige and tell her," Jay said.

He was on the phone for at least five minutes. He kept ending the call and then call again. He looked at me and then shook his head.

"Max just texted me saying he's with Paige. He said he will call me when she gets out of the shower," Jay said.

I looked at him then at Nathan. He was staring at the ground and then he walked out of the room. I looked at Jay who was typing away on his phone. I looked at the door and waited to be dismissed. The doctor came in with a paper stating that I have cemo therapy next Tuesday.

We walked out of the builiding and luckily no fans were outside. I got into the car and Nath drove us home.

Nath's POV:

When the doctor told Jay and me the news I just about lost it. I kept my cool when we walked into the room. Sara looked at me and then at Jay. We both went to give her a hug. Jay wanted to call Paige to let her know what was going on. She didnt answer but Max texted him to say that she's with him and that she was in the shower. Jay didnt get upset. I think he trusts Paige. Sara looked at me and I lost it. Tears were running down my face. I couldnt let her see me like this! I walked out of the door into the hall and cried until the doctor came back.

||Okay so from here on its going to be a tough time for me to write this. I hope you all are loving the story. Keep voting please <3||