*sigh*

||Hey loves! Im going to try to post more of this story every SykesSunday. I hope you all are liking my story. Please keep voting and dont be afraid to comment your opion. Thank you <3||

Max's POV:

I woke up on a plane next to Natalie. I looked over and Natalie was sound asleep. I know the lads were probably worried about me. I pulled out my phone and noticed it was turned off.

"Keep the phone turned off Max." I jumped and looked over at Natalie who was awake now. "Why is it turned off?" I asked.

"We're on a plane. You're suppost to turn it off," she said taking my phone.

"Ladies and gentelmen we are about to land so please keep seated. I hope you all have had a nice flight," said the helper. I stayed seated and the landed went smooth.

"Can i have my phone back?" I asked Natalie after we picked up our luggage. "Here ya go," she said handed my phone. She is so beautiful. She looks like a model walking the way she does. "So why are we here?" I asked.

"Well you will find out when we get there," she said taking my hand. We walked out of the building and got into a taxi. Natalie gave the driver the directions.

"Wait. We're in New York?" I asked.

"Duh silly!" she said kissing me. We arrived at a very nice hotel. I paid the taxi driver and walked into the building. There was screaming fans everywhere. Natalie looked at me and then the crowd. They were not there for me. One Direction was there. They ignored most of their fans. One of them noticed me and Natalie and got a smile on his face. They all disapered into another room.

"Was that Harry who looked at you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said and then kissed me. We checked in and went to our room. "I will be right back," she said and then ran out of the room. I decided to call Tom to tell him that i was alright.

"Max!" Tom said sounding very angry.

"Im okay. I just was calling to let you know Im okay," I said.

"Max. We are all here worried about you," Tom said. I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"Im alright. Im with Natalie. I really like her a lot," I said holding a small box in my hand.

"What ever. Just please dont do anything stupid Max. You really should have told us you were leaving," Tom said.

"I didnt know i was leaving until Friday morning."

"Okay I understand I think. Just be careful mate."

"I will." We hung up and Natalie walked in.I turned around and saw Natalie in the arms of Harry with a gun.

Natalie's POV:

I walked out of the room and Harry was waiting for me around the corner.

"Hey love," he said pulling me in for a hug. I missed him so much. I hugged him and he hugged me tighter. I looked into his eyes and then he kissed me. After a few moments we pulled apart and he raised a gun to my head.

"Ready dear?" he said. I looked at him. I was so scared even though I knew it wasnt loaded.

"I guess so," I said with a smile. We walked back to the room and I saw Max holding a small box in his hand. He looked at us and dropped it.

"Listen. I dont have all day. So we can do it the simple way or the hard way," Harry said.

"Wh....what do you want?" Max asked.

"For you to join us." I could tell Harry was smiling. Max looked like he was going to cry. I know he loves his fans and the band.

"You can either join us or i lose my fiance and The Wanted lose a member for life." I started to cry. "Shut up sweetheat!" Harry threw me across the room. Max helped me up.

"What does he mean fiance?" he asked. I showed him the ring and he got angry.

"What is it Max? Let me guess. She didnt tell you she was mine?" Harry said and then laughed.

"He is drunk. I will distract him and you run," I whispered to Max. Max looked at me like he didnt trust me. "Theres no one else out there," I told him. Harry pulled out a bottle from his pocket and took a drink. "Ready? Go!" I shouted. I ran over to Harry and Max grabbed his phone and he ran. Next thing I heard was a gun shot.