The End.

Paige's POV:

Jay and I made it back to their house at 10 PM. Jay helped me clean Nathan's room. After we got done we called Max, Tom, and Siva. They all arrived at 12 AM.

"I am so sorry Paige," Kelsey said hugging me.

"She's up there watching over all of us," Nareesha said.

Max came up to me and helped me off of the couch and then held me really close. I looked over at Jay and he was looking at the ground. Max pulled away and went and hugged Jay. It was so sweet. Siva came and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. Tom came and kissed my forehead and I could tell he was fighting back tears. Natalie just stood back.

"Jay. Will you take me to Hannah's? I need to tell her what happened and try to get some sleep," I asked.

"I'll stay with you," he said coming behind me and holding me.

"Before you leave. Hows Nath?" Tom asked.

"He's fine. Sara was watching over him," Jay said.

We left and headed to the house. I seen all the light were still on. We walked up to the door and Isabelle answered. She could tell that I was a wreck and she knew what happened. She came to me and hugged me. 

"Hannah's in her room working on a dress," she said. She let us in and I went to her room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in," she said. I opened the door and she was laying on her bed with a sketch pad.

"Paige! Oh my gosh. Hows Sara?" she said sitting up.

I started crying. I just let it all go again. Hannah came and helped me sit down on her bed. She held me until I stopped crying. Jay walked into the room and sat down. I sat up and looked at Hannah, who had tears running down her face. Jay took her hand and then mine. We all cried for at least another hour. We all fell asleep on Hannah's bed.

*Funeral Day*

Nathan's POV:

I was getting dress in my black tux when Paige walked in.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked.

"Im not sure. How are you not crying your eyes out?" I asked.

"Well I've been here before. I've felt empty. Like they've left me here. Alone."

"Sara never told me about you're parents," I said.

"They died a while back," she said looking down and fixing her black dress.

"I figured that. How? If you dont mind me asking," I said sitting down on my bed.

"They were murdered by my ex and our older sister. Lets just say they thought I was dead," she said looking at Sara's spot on the bed.

"Oh. I'm sorry," I said.

"Like I said. Happened a very long time ago," she said turing to walk off.

"Paige."

"Yes," she said turing back.

"Are you ready for all this again?"

"Well not really, but life goes on."

"I dont want to say goodbye."

"Me either. Sara was amazing."

"She will always be amazing," I said looking at her ring on my chain. It's a very beautiful ring. It was silver and had 'Forever and Always, my love' indented on the inside. I remember getting the ring just like it was yesterday.