Midsummer Madness (NSFW)

You waltz into the club. You know your worth. And it's a pretty penny, literally. You know your body, and you know how to work it. You need a drink. A drink to loosen up. You walk up to the bar and order your little girly drink that makes guys think they're in charge. You can't remember what it was the night, but you ordered it extra strong. You had a feeling tonight was going to be a night. You were going to do whatever it takes.

You sip through your straw carefully. And you knew something had to budge for you to have fun tonight. Hell. It was your last weekend in San Diego. Might as well make the most out of it.

Your best friend leans into your ear. Her whispers send shivers down your spine. Her voice was low and calming, and the words weren't real, "is that George Miller from high school?"

You look up at him at the entrance of the club. Just as cute as before.

"I heard he got all rich from music or something," she throws a shot back. "He was a fucking dork. Remember when you had a crush on that guy?"

You shift uncomfortably. You do remember. How can you forget four years of your life?

You shake your head, "he's still fuckin cute."

"He's fuckin rich," she said before she leaned in closer. "And you know what he likes."

You shake the thought of having Joji for one more night, "it's not happening."

"But you glowed up! Plus. If he'd fuck you then, he'd fuck you now," she slaps your ass playfully.

"I don't think so," you return to sipping your drink, keeping an eye on him.

Every now and then, he looks up at you. He recognizes you, but he's not saying anything. He has a look of control in his eyes. The same look he had when he would cum all over you behind the bleachers.

"I'm gonna take a walk," you say to practically nobody. You feel flustered thinking about him. You step outside and take a nice breath in. The smell of the ocean always made you feel calmer. It was always soothing like a slow lullaby. It could rock you to sleep. You close your eyes and let the wind of the water push you in whatever direction. The beach was right there. Right across the street. You just... had to grab it.

A hand grabs your arm, "hey, hey, hey. You can't just walk into oncoming traffic."

You break from your trance and turn around. There he is. His hair is thrown into a beanie. Long and messy. He's wearing a long sleeve black shirt. His brown eyes pierce into your soul.

"Joji," you nearly moan.

"Excited to see me," he laughs, his hand still gripping your arm.

You blush as your breathing gets heavy. You close your eyes for a second to gather your thoughts. Before you can speak, Joji smiles.

"Didn't think I'd see you again. Especially not around here," he looks around slightly confused.

"Bachelorette party," you lie through your teeth.

"Well, I hope it's not for you," he pulls you close. You feel his hard cock through his pants on you.

"You know that would never be me," you give a sly smile.

He pulls away, "you look so different."

"Yeah, I decided it was time for a change," I sighed. It was always awkward being the formally fat kid.

Someone calls his name from inside the club. He looks back and shouts. Then he turns back to you and pushes hair behind your ear. You close your eyes. He pulls you practically on him by your hips and he leans close into your ear before he whispers, "I better be seeing you around, okay?"