3.

Park Y/n POV

It's night and I'm hungry, very typical. Should I cook? Is there anything in the kitchen? Let me go check. I went out of my room and walked down the hallway, its dark and big tf. Hah found the stairs finally. Where is the kitchen...oh there. I walked up to the cupboard and opened it but to my surprise, there's no ramyeon.

Hey I should go buy some, I saw a convenience store just around the corner. It's a good thing I haven't change into my pajamas, I'm still in my gunsnroses t-shirt with a denim pants and a jacket. Jihyo unnie is asleep so that means I'm going alone. She gave me a lot of money and a phone to access to this world.

I opened the door and locked it back, bringing the extra key that Jihyo unnie left for me. It's so dark but so pretty, I could see the Namsan Tower from afar. The city lights bloom in front of my eyes. It's so beautiful and finally I spot the store..

"Welcome sweets." the worker who's a guy greeted me when I came in. Is guys always this sweet? Feels disgusting though nvm. Ok I read that it's better to ignore guys like that in books. I walked around the isles, trying to find ramyeon. While my eyes wandered and my brain is thinking which ramyeon to buy, a huge body blocked my sight, it was the worker.

"Oi, why did you ignore me mhm? You think you're so pretty?" His voice makes me tremble in fear, my steps turned backwards and he keeps coming close to me.

This is scary, someone help me, please.

"Where are your manners sir? Picking up a fight with a girl, how childish of you." A voice from behind him said. I peeked behind his back.

He's beautiful.

The awful worker turned around with a pissed off face and walked away to his counter. I didn't realise I was on the floor, man...first experience with a man DID NOTT go well.

"Ma'am, you alright?" The guy spoke to me with a soft voice, our eyes meet. His dark brown eyes glisten as his soft pink lips closes.

"I guess so...thanks for helping me, that was scary." I said while chuckling awkwardly.

"No worries, no woman should go through that." He said politely. Andddddd awkward silent.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Jaehyun. Nice to meet you."

"What a nice name. Uhhh name is Y/n, nice to meet ya too."

"I've not seen you around before, are you new here Y/n?" I nodded softly, just admiring his face. I should stop staring it's weird.

"Well uhh thanks again Jaehyun. I'm just gonna grab some food and leave-"

"Hey do you wanna hang out? You might not be safe around here, I can protect you."

"Thanks Jaehyun but I don't wanna be a burden to you." He shook his head vigorously.

"I insist." I feel bad fuck. Well, lucky me I guess....

FUCKKKKKKKKK WHY IS HE SO HOT???? IS HE AN IDOL WHAT???? HOW IS HE SO HANDSOME???

calm down calm down.

I grabbed my ramyeon and a can drink and of course some candies hehe. I walked up to the cashier, still quite traumatised by the worker though, I looked around, looking for Jaehyun-  eh wtf he is behind me wow. He watched as the worker scanned my stuff and I gave the money. The worker gave Jaehyun a side eyes signalling he is annoyed by him. Bro I didn't know guys are like this, its scary. Jaehyun took the ramyeon without saying anything and made it for me.

"Lets go." Jaehyun said with a stern voice and we exited the store. We both saw a lake with benches and stuff, decided to sit there and enjoy my food while he take care of me..kinda? Walked up to the bench and settled down.

"So where are you from?" He asked. Shit....wait.....where was I from again? Oh yeah, is it Busan? Fuck it I'm going for it.

"Bu-busan."

"Interesting. Well, I was born here." He said with a dimple smile.

"Wait what?"

"I mean not here! In Seoul I mean hahaha." His laugh..is so cute wtf.

"Ohhhh sorry excuse my idiotness." I said and chuckled, feeling fucking stupid. The atmosphere went dead silence, it was so awkward. I started to slurp my ramyeon and holy fuck it taste so nice. He was sitting beside me so I stealed a glance of his side profile.

How can he be so perfect?

"So, where do you live?" He asked.

"Uhhh can I tell you that...?"

"You can trust me don't worry." (fuck I made him sound like a predator dsjbjdha sorry) mhm okay den i'll trust him cause he literally helped me a lot.

"Why are you blushing?" Shit.....he realized it.

"SORRY UHHH I don't know why I blushed and sure you can walk me home." I said and smiled awkwardly. I didn't even notice that my ramyeon is almost finished, damn it tasted good while it lasted. Alright its finished.

"Okie, let me take you home." He said while helping me throw away the finished cup of ramyeon. We walked down the street heading to my house, shoulders side by side, kinda like it dho. I look up at him since he is so much taller than me.

"Oh wait there's something on your face." Jaehyun said while stopping halfway. He faced me and tried to remove something on my face, his face..is so close to me.

What is happening?

My heart is beating so fast?

Butterflies in my tummy? Is that we they are called?

"You-you are really beautiful..." He said and lean closer to my face. Our face is only inches apart. What is he doing.. oh my god.. is he about to.. kiss me?

Our lips almost touched each other..

But he stopped.

"I'm sorry." He said and sighed.

What was that?

------------

WELL HII SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I TOOK SOME TIME TO EDIT SOME CHAPTERS BUT DW THEYRE ALLL COMING UP MWAH LOVE U GUYS.

-azthlars