8.

Here's a pretty long chapter i've ever written to make up for yall !! Hope you enjoyed it !

The Next Day

Park Y/n POV

Yesterday, exactly before I went home, Jeonghan caught up to me and leaving Jaehyun behind to close up the café. He asked if he could fetch me tomorrow morning since we still got work tomorrow so I agreed.

But then, as I was getting ready to sleep, Jaehyun texted if he could fetch me. I apologised to him and said that Jeonghan is fetching me tomorrow and he started sending those sad crying emojis.. kinda cringe ngl but yeah, I told him sorry and closed off my phone as I was too tired.

And now, currently fidgeting my fingers with each other beside Jeonghan, in his car of course. He drove his rich ass BMW 3 series car. Quite pretty I must say so.

Felt a little nervous and I could feel the awkward tension between me and him, I'm sure he could feel it too as he tapped his finger multiple times on the car steering. I would sometime glance at his beautiful veiny hands, those can choke me to hell- I mean.. those hands look very nice.

Soon, we reached at the café. Jeonghan helped to open my side of the door and it was very gentleman of him but once we got in the café, I can't get rid of the feelings that someone is trying to burn a hole through me with their stare.. there it is. Stood there Jaehyun, near the counter, looking all annoyed and mad with his hand together on the counter. Quite hot oh god. I could see that his attention moved towards Jeonghan and Jaehyun rolled his eyes dramatically. The intensity oh my god I can't with these two so I put on my apron and start to learn how to interact with customers with Jeonghan helping me of course. It was not much of a work honestly, just suggest what's good on the menu and once written their order on the notebook Jisoo gave me yesterday, straight away place the order near the little window connected to the kitchen. Either Sehun will take the order or Jisoo and that was all I needed to do. Jeonghan kept on asking me to smile because he told me that I had a pretty smile, very sweet of him to be honest.

So the day went like that so far until it was 2pm. I greeted the new customer that came in the door and realised that it was.. Jihyo unnie ! I smiled at her excitedly, I wanted her to know that I can actually survive in this realm. I took a menu and asked her to follow me to the table.

"Good afternoon Jihyo unnie ! What would you like? Take a look at the menu please."

"Hmm.. I would like one ice mocha, serve with a slice of red velvet cake." I wrote down the order and I wanted to proceed and send this order to the kitchen but Jihyo unnie stopped me.

"You know Y/n, you actually surprised me."

"And why is that unnie?" I asked, feeling pretty confused.

"You are actually the first girl out of the thousand girls I've brought that actually wants to work at a random café. It is a little unusual to see such view. Well, whatever it is, i'll be here to help you anytime sweetie." Jihyo unnie said with a smile at the end. I told her thank you and proceeded to send her orders to the kitchen.

Few minutes passed by after I served Jihyo unnie's food and she was done eating. I waved her goodbye and told her to come again anytime soon and continue working like the usual.

_________

"Goodbye Jisoo unnie !! Goodbye Sehun oppa !! See you soon !" I waved them goodbye as they smiled and waved back. Me, Jaehyun and Jeonghan is in charge of cleaning and closing up the store this time. Jin was waiting at one of the table with his eyes focusing on his laptop, probably busy with work while me and Jaehyun is mopping the floor.