6.

Park Y/n POV

I rush to open the window cause Jaehyun is dripping wet in the rain.

"Jaehyun, what are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted to him as he climbed inside my bedroom. He looks exhausted, watching him taking a deep breath repeatedly. But then, he straightened his body and smiled brightly.

"I came because I wanted to spend time with you."

"You could've texted me or tell me you want to meet up tomorrow Jaehyun, look at you.. dripping wet.' I said while I walked to my closet and searched for a towel. Got it-

My cheeks is turning red fuck. I handed him the towel and looked away. He mumbled thanks and started wiping himself. I can't help but watch him do that.

"Done eye fucking me?" He suddenly asked and smirked. JAEHYUN STOP. I turned around and wanted to die of embarrassment.

"You can look now." He said and I turned around- MAN AYO?? HES S HALF NAKED.

"WHERE'S YOUR SHIRT JAEHYUN??"

"It's wet, I'm gonna catch a cold if I keep wearing it won't I?" He's right. shit I don't have extra big shirt.

"I don't have an extra large shirt though um Jaehyun.."

"It's fine, can I cover up with your blankets then?" I nodded.

"You can give me your shirt, I'll hang it dry." I took the shirt in his hand and hanged it in the toilet as he took my blanket to cover up his body. He sat on my bed and waited cutely. Luckily his pants isn't that wet or I'd already punched him in the face.

Jung Yoon Oh / Jaehyun POV

She's too cute but I'm cold as fuck right now. Luckily her blanket is thick enough so it feels a little comfy at least. I couldn't wait another day, I wanted to see her so badly ever since that day happened. She's so perfect.

"Umm I have an extra large hoodie if you want?" She said while handing me the hoodie so I smiled and put it on. Omg, this is comfortable. But then.. she looked at me as if she's waiting for something.

"Let me dry your hair.. you're really soaked." And there she goes, she took the towel from my lap and climbed on the bed. She kneeled behind me and dry my hair with the towel she took. She wasn't rough, in fact.. she is being very gentle. I sat quietly as she kept drying my hair.

"There.. better." She said and went to hang the towel. That was nice.

She walked out from the toilet and sat beside me softly. My eyes wandered to her face and unconsciously stared at her.

"You know.. it's not nice to stare Jaehyun."

"O-oh.. um sorry, I didn't mean to Y/n. Anyways, I can't really go home yet since.. you know it's raining very heavily."

Park Y/n POV

What if Jihyo unnie find out, omfg is she gonna be home anytime soon.

"It's fine, you can stay until the rain stops I guess.. I'm quite hungry-" What is he doing.. HE IS STARING AGAIN BUT THIS TIME, HE'S CLOSER WTF.

"Jae-Jaehyun, why are you so close to me."

"I'm sorry but your eyes.. they're glowing for some reason. It's weird.."

Weird... does he think it's ugly..?

"Hey, you look worried, don't worry. I think they're really REALLY pretty, I was curious cause I don't often see people with glowing eyes." Well, ain't that a relief. BUT HE IS STILL SO CLOSE.

"Jaehyun, you gotta stop being so close to my face. ANYWAYS I'm quite hungry.. you want some ramen?" He nodded and I asked him to follow me downstairs. He followed me as he closed the door behind me. We headed downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the kitchen cabinets and it's full of ramen and spices? Guess Jihyo restocked it. I took two spicy Samyang ramen and begin to cook it.

"You can wait at the table Jaehyun." He nodded and head out to the table. There's a boy.. in my house.. that is bizarre. Please don't come back yet unnie please. After 3 minutes. the ramen was ready so I put all the packet spices in there. I took the two bowls of ramen and place them on the table and I ran back to the kitchen to grab the chopsticks and spoon. Now back to the table and quietly sat on the chair.

"Thanks Y/n for the ramen!" He said excitedly with a big smile and started eating. That's cute.

*They continued eating for at least 10 mins*

We finished a while ago and now we're in my room.. on the bed. NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING.. NOOO WE'RE NOT YK WHAT ITS CALLED.. INTERCOURSE? SEX? MAKING A CHILD? IS THAT WHATS IT CALLED IN THIS WORLD. IDK BUT YEAH DEFINITELY NOT THAT. Instead, we are playing cards, it's fun. OH WAIT HIS PURSE I COMPLETELY FORGOT OUR PURSE SWITCHED.

"JAEHYUN OUR PURSE.. WAS SWITCHED."

"OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT TOO, WAIT YOUR PURSE IS IN MY PANTS POCKET."

"Yours is in my closet wait." I got up and searched for his purse. There found it. I gave him his purse and took my purse in his hand. Yay my money and card lmao.

"How did I forget that?" I said as we both laughed it out.

"I don't even know how I can forget I came here to also give you your purse." He giggled and smiled. But then, it turned into silence and his eyes widened. What is he looking at-

"JAEHYUN YAH YOU PERVERT!" I shouted and threw my pillow at him. He was looking at my thighs, the hem of my nightgown is at my mid-thigh. That was so embarrassing.

"I'M SORRY Y/N I DIDN'T MEAN TO LOOK I AM SO SORRY." I groaned in anger and embarrassment. I have to calm down, he didn't mean to.

"It's fine Jaehyun, it was a mistake." I sat down on the bed and took a deep breath. I looked at him.. on the floor.. eh? Oh yea he fell down the bed when I shouted. His face.. is bright red? Is he blushing?

"Are you perhaps... blushing Jaehyun?" He looked at me and shook his head.

"N-no I am not blushing.."

"But your face says otherwise." He avoided eye contact and got up back on the bed.

"It's still raining.. you can decide if you wanna sleep here tonight." I told him and he looked at me.

"Really? I can sleep here?"

"Well in the guest room obviously.." He laughed and said of course. I show him the guest room and set the bed nicely.

"If you wake up first, just go to my room and wake me up so we can have breakfast together." I said as he got on the bed. I turned on the AC and gave him a blanket so it's nice and cozy. I stand by the doorway, closed the light and ready to close the door.

"Goodnight Y/n, thank you again. No one has ever treat me this nicely. See you tomorrow." He said and I could clearly see his smile.

"No worries Jaehyun, goodnight darling. See you tomorrow!' I closed the door and smile to myself like a crazy person.

Help.. I'm catching feelings for a guy I've only known for a day or two.

---------------

Hello ! Here's another chapter, I will try very hard to finish this book before this year ends. I love you all my readers!

-azthlars