1.

Park Y/n POV (point of view)

One word; love

What is it with love? Well, quick introduction about my world.

Only women exist, no men, absolutely no men.

How do we make children? Well, we don't have to actually. Twice a week, a child, that is sure a girl will be sent here, maybe the god sent them here? Who knows? We don't know.

Legend says that my world is lucky to live without a thing called love. People said it hurts, some said it's wonderful and I heard from other people that if you want to experience love, you have to meet the queen and make a deal with her.

Some of us don't even know what's that about but one thing we sure know is that the queen will send you to earth, I guess that's the deal. It doesn't make sense to be honest.

Ughhh......

But I noticed something, if someone went to earth.....they never came back.

Maybe they have found their true love. Lucky them I guess.

*sigh*

I should go for a walk. I grabbed my purse and went outside but not to forgot, I locked my door. It was windy and it's getting dark since the sun is setting. My realm is literally similar to earth but of course, the only we don't have is a creature called men.

I'm craving latte for god sake.

Oh wait what the fuck, how did I suddenly walked to my favorite café.

*ding*

The bell rings as I entered the café. The aroma of coffee bean hits as I walk to the counter and order my favorite latte. After the paying process, I walk to my favorite seat that I always sat on, it's beside the window where I can observe what is going on outside.

It's interesting to see what was going on in everybody's life but still, it's stupid to get involve in it.

"Here you go Ms. Y/n, your latte." The waiter gently put my latte on the table as I nod. She bowed to me and left. I start to drink my latte and think about whether I should make the deal or not....it's complicated. I sighed and warm myself up with my black sweater.

It's complicated because I have a sister, step sister. She's currently working right now so that is why she's not here. Kim Yerim, people called her Yeri but I call her Squirtle sometimes cause she resembles a lot like it. I love her so much, that's why it's so hard for me, I don't want to leave her here alone but I also want to find my happiness that I've been craving for so long.

And damn, it starting to rain outside. Shit, I didn't bring any umbrella. Ughhh.....time to go home now, I don't care, I need to go home now or Yeri would be worried. I finished my latte and walk outside, It was raining heavily, fuck you weather forecast, didn't even said anything about its going to rain. Looks like I have to make a run!

One, two....thre-

"Don't you dare run in the rain you dumb dumb!" A feminine voice shouted at me and it was not any voice, it sounded very familiar and of course, it's Yeri.

I turned around and there she is with an umbrella in her hand. I chuckled at her cuteness, she looks so cute. She walk up to me with a wide smile on her face.

"Come on sis." She said and pull me closer into her embrace.

Awww.....I love her. We both walk into our house and run inside with a giggle. Yeri locked the door and closes the umbrella. It's time to tell her. I sit on the sofa and collect my thoughts. Ok I'm ready.....

"Yeri, can I talk to you?" I ask her and she nodded. I gestured her to sit beside me.

"So I've been thinking, I want to go to earth and maybe.....ughh this is so cheesy but I want to find love." I said as my eyes are on the ground, felling nervous.

"Well, I don't know sis, people said earth is a dangerous place and I would be sad if you're leaving but...

If that's what you want then.....I can't stop you." Yeri exclaimed and I looked at her eyes with an excited smile.

"But promise me Park Y/n,  if you're leaving....don't ever forget about how much I love you." She said as she hugged me. I hug her back tightly, knowing this would be the last one.

"I love you big sis."

"I love you too, Yeri."

"So let's spend this last night together." I said and broke the hug as I smiled sadly. She nodded excitedly like a little child.

"But let's go take a shower first, we both smell like garbage." I said and both of us laugh it all off. So we both went upstairs. Some k-drama marathon at the living room with a bowl of popcorn, ahh nice. Well, how do we get to watch k-dramas with handsome men and pretty women in there? Our realm can share the network on earth too but it's hidden, so no one on earth will know who shared their network. Sounds fun right?

*****

I dried my hair and put on my pajamas. My feet brought me downstairs to the living room only to see Yeri setting up her laptop, connecting it to the tv. I smiled and went to the kitchen to make a bowl of popcorn. Just a few mins and done. I took out the popcorn from the microwave and took out two soda from the fridge.

"What k-drama do you wanna watch?" I asked her.

"Let's watch Hwarang?" She asked me and I nodded excitedly because I loveeeee Hwarang.

(watch hwarang, I dare you)

We both watch the whole episode and it was full of laughter and tears, sad tears and happy tears but turns out, Its already fucking 3 am in the morning. My eyes feel like its gonna close in any second now and Yeri's head fell on my shoulder softly. I put down the popcorn bowl on the table and let Yeri lay her head on my thigh and we both finally drift off to our dreamland.

---------------

Heyyoo guys! Here's the new edited version ! Enjoy !

-azthlars