4.

Park Y/n POV

What was that..

Conclusion ; I almost let a stranger took my first kiss bro Y/n u okay? God wtf my cheeks are heating up. He backed out a lil bit from me, realizing the distance between us was very very close. This feels so new, I never felt this way before.. this is surreal.

"I'm sorry.. really I didn't mean to do that." He said, getting flustered.

"It's alright, I'm sorry I didn't stop you." SHEEEEESH nah it can't be he is the one? I literally just met him. I don't trust this 'he is the one' shit unless I'm experiencing it. Am I experiencing it? Right now? I don't know holy fuck.

Without expecting anything, we were already in front of my house gate.

"This is my house."

"Oh damn so you rich rich?"

"Uhhhh..." shit what do I say this house ain't even mine.

"Uhh my parents gave it to me." Bitch I'm sorry I lied what am I suppose to say.

"So uh see you soon I guess?" I nodded and he smiled shyly. He started to make his way back and waved at me, I waved back and him and smiled. Very cute. Why do I feel like I don't want him to go.. I'm a sad bitch now tf. I unlocked the door and went straight to my room as if nothing happened. Hopefully, I'm meeting him again. I went to shower and changed into my pajamas.

Eh....this isn't my purse...EHH THIS IS JAEHYUNS PURSE HOW WHAT WHY. HOW DID IT GET SWITCHED. Yeah I'm definitely meeting him again. I placed his purse on the table and reminded myself to give it to him. Shit I'm eager to meet him now bro.

The next day

wHY is the sun SO bright god. I got up as I rubbed my eyes, goddamn its morning already? I'm hungry..

"Y/N, COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!!" I heard Jihyo unnie shouted from downstairs. She's loud..damn girl.

"I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOWER FIRST OKAY UNNIE." I shouted back. I need to get up and shower ugh. I put on my bunny fluffy slippers and make my bed. Time to go shower.

*Skip brought to u by Jaehyun dimples*

Why do I feel like I wanna go jogging.. well it has been awhile. I dried my hair and got my face makeup ready. Next, I searched for my sport attire...no not this one.. nah not this one too.. THERE, this is cute. While tying my hair up, my mind travelled to what happened yesterday.. it was crazy, I LITERALLY ALMOST LET A STRANGER A TOTAL STRANGER TOOK MY FIRST KISS. My cheeks started to heat up as I start to recall how close he was to my face. Shit Jaehyun..

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Oh I didn't realise Jihyo unnie came into my room with a worried expression.

"Oh I'm sorry, it's nothing. Let's go." I walked past her as she closed my room door. We walked to the kitchen and I saw a plate of eggs and bacons.

"Oh did you cook this unnie?" She nodded with a smile. I said thanks to her for this yummy meal. MHm there's even orange juice.

"Y/n, unnie is going to go out after this to meet the queen. Do you mind staying home alone?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm gonna go for a jog after this so I'm gonna lock the door. Is that okay unnie?" She nodded and smile widely. I started to dig into my breakfast, stuffing the eggs and meat in my mouth, god this taste like heaven. She really knows how to cook well.

And done, I drank the orange juice until its finish and got up to wash the dishes.

"Y/n, I'm gonna go okay? Be careful darling."

"Alright unnie, stay safe!" I heard the door closed. I put the dishes into the drying rack and ran upstairs to grab my phone and earphones. Saw unnie left the house key on the table so I grabbed that. I wore my running shoes and opened the front door. Alright, lets go. I closed the door behind me and locked it. The strong wind brutally hit my face as I run to the nearest park, quite big. I warmed up while trying to choose a song. As soon as I was done warming up and chose a song, I plugged in my earphones and insert the earbuds in my ear.

I'm not really that active in sport, I probably give up after a short jog. I started to jog with my sport shoes of course while my earbuds stuck in my ear with the song Violet by Pentagon. It's really a soothing song.

I continued to jog while admiring how beautiful nature is, you should try that sometimes. (I'm sure everyone reading this book need to touch some grass cause this book is literally shitty)

Damn I'm getting tired fuck, well MAN UP Y/N ITS JUST A JOG.

-----------

Holy shit this ain't a short jog, its been one hour since I jogged around the park. Honestly it is nice but literally.... I'm out of breath. Alright, i'm gonna take a break. I stopped my track and went to sit on a local bench. I inhaled and exhale roughly, trying to catch my breath while sweating like waterfall. Shit I don't have any water bottle, ugh.

I admired mother nature again, turning left and right but then I saw a little cute girl running towards... me? What- and the cute little girls hand is secured in this handsome man with brown hair, snow skin kinda like snow white and... very tall. Damn.. he is pretty.

I kept on staring at the handsome guy until I realised the little girl kept on getting closer and closer to me

"Excuse me unnie, my brother said you are really pretty and I strongly agree with him. He also said he wants your number if that's possible. My brother is really lonely, forgive him." She said what-

HUH

WHAT

OKOK CALM DOWN A HANDSOME GUY ASKED MY NUMBER WHAT. I flustered a lot and suddenly the guy pops up from behind.

"HANA WHY- WHY DID U TELL HER- THAT IS RUDE EXCUSE ME I AM REALLY SORRY MISS. SHE IS UH I DO NOT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH HER I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR HER BEHAVIOR PLEASE DO NO LISTEN TO HER." The cute guy apologized as he kept on bowing down.

"NONO SIR ITS OKAY NO WORRIES!" I told him repeatedly while bowing back. I felt so bad for him aish but it is cute...

"Again I am really sorry for Hana's behavior...but it is true, you are really pretty." He said softly while rubbing the behind of his neck. SHIT MY CHEEKS- ARE HEATING UP ARGH JUST LIKE WHAT JAEHYUN DID TO ME LAST NIGHT.

"Oh my god thank you, that's really uncommon for me to hear coming from a guy." I said andddd he looked confused.

"Really? I thought you would get that often considering how cute you are." He said while smiling cheekily as I blushed. His smile literally brightens my day but it started to get quiet and awkward.

"What are doing oppa? Ask her to go get coffee like in the kdrama." Hana mumbled softly to her brother. He tried to shush up his sister and took a deep breath, oh my is he gonna-

"Hey do you wanna go get coffee together to like know each other or something?" OH MY GOD.

I nodded excitedly and he smiled. This is the best day of my life.

----------

well im back heres another edited chapter, hehe thank u for waiting !

-azthlars