Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171: A Stranger

"It's because I didn't hear about it before..."

"Haven't you only been in the law firm for a while? Why do you know so many details about my private life...?"

"Oh... it's impossible for the two of you to get together anyway, Barrister Mo. So why don't you introduce her to me? I will treat your younger sister very well..."

What did he mean by saying that it is impossible for the two of us to be together and to introduce her to you?!

For someone as calm as Mo Han usually was, he could not help but to want to throw the document in his face so badly. However, he still tried his best to control his emotions. "You don't have to think about it anymore. She has a boyfriend now."

"But I asked Liu Zhiyuan yesterday and he said that she didn't have one."

"She just got one last night." Mo Han's tone was incredibly cold.

Barrister Wang could sense that Mo Han was not in a very good mood right now. From his past experiences, he decisively chose to back off as he slowly moved back and said to Barrister Mo cautiously, "Barrister Mo, I'll take the document. I'll get Little Liu to bring it back to you after I'm done."

Mo Han's eyes were fixated only on the document. "Go."

Mo Han was still felt a little uncomfortable after Barrister Wang had left. He called Xia Qingyi, and the call rang for two times before it was cut off. He received a message from Xia Qingyi not long after.

"I'm still in class! What's wrong?"

Mo Han replied her message, "What time will your class end?"

"At 5.30 p.m.."

"Wait for me in school after your class."

"Can't I just go to your office directly? Aren't you still at work at that time?"

"You don't have to come to the law firm. I'll go and find you." Mo Han thought about Barrister Wang who had just came to his office again as he typed out the words. He felt uncomfortable whenever he thought about what Barrister Wang had said, even though he knew that Xia Qingyi did not even know about what happened.

He had the urge to hide her away.

He wanted to be the only one to know about her good qualities, and to be the only one to know about her everything. Mo Han's thoughts were like those belonging to a young lad that had just fallen in love.

Mo Han did not make Xia Qingyi wait too long. There was not too much work after that contract had been settled. He left slightly earlier and drove his car to Xia Qingyi's school to fetch her.

Xia Qingyi had been waiting for him at the school gate. He could see her from a distance away as he stopped his car by the side of the road and then called Xia Qingyi.

"Look to your right." Mo Han said.

Xia Qingyi looked behind her in puzzle, still trying to find him.

"You're looking to your left." Mo Han laughed.

She looked right and finally saw Mo Han's car that was parked by the side of the road while Mo Han was waving his hand outside of the car window.

Xia Qingyi hung up the call and walked over to open the car door. She sat in the front passenger seat. She was about to ask Mo Han where they were going to eat when he leaned forward and pinned her on the car seat before he kissed her.

It was another long and deep kiss. Xia Qingyi patted his shoulder as she hummed with widened eyes, though Mo Han continued to pin her without moving.