Somethings Wrong

Today Jungkook was acting very weird. He was unusually quiet, and he would run off somewhere. Namjoon had asked Suga and Jimin if they could follow him, and they did, but they could never seem to find him.

Jungkook right now was sitting quietly across from Namjoon, his back to him. He suddenly stood up, and ran. 'Guys, Go' Said Namjoon. Jimin and Suga nodded, and went after him.

Jimin and Suga managed to actually follow him into a room. Jungkook sat down, and grabbed his head. 'Please... No... Stop...' He said. Jimin looked at Suga with wide eyes, and Suga looked at him too.

'It hurts.. Please, Stop!' Cried out Jungkook. He then went limp, and fainted. Jimin and Suga ran over to him, and shouted 'Jungkook!'
They were Blinded for a bit, and fell back

Then, he was gone.
Jungkook was gone.
All that was left was a little photo. Suga got up, and picked up the photo.
It was made from very old paper, and Jungkook, well, someone that looked very like Jungkook was on it, and it said:

The door behind them slammed shut, and the lights went off.

'What the heck is going on?' Said Jimin, trying to find the lightswitch.
When the lights were back on, Someone was standing in the corner. Suga jumped, and retreated beside Jimin. Someone, very alike to Jungkook, was standing there in a tuxedo. He turned around, and Suga thought it was Normal Jungkook, just in a tuxedo.

He was wearing a nasty smile, and he was fidgeting with his tie.
'Well, hello there, You must be Jungkooks friends...' He said slyly.
'Jungkook, you scared the living daylights out of us! Said Jimin, standing up and brushing dust off him.

'Haha.. The thing is, I'm not Jungkook' He said.
'What do you mean your not Jungkook? Stop with the jokes, we have to go free Namjoon, because he, unlike you, is still chained to the wall'
Growled Suga.

The Fake Jungkook raised his eyebrows, and simply replied 'No'
Suga looked at him, surprised at his tone.
'What the hell is wrong with you? You wander off somewhere, and here you are, being all smart' Snarled Suga.

Jimin realised the tension was getting heated, so he retreated to a corner.
'You shan't worry about me, Dear Yoongi, worry about yourself' Smirked The Fake Jungkook.
'Why would I worry about Myself? It's not as if You're going to take me down in front of Jimin' Said Suga.

The Fake Jungkook laughed, and it caused the laugh to echo around the Room.

'Oh Yoongi... I could take you down right now, right here, but the thing is I don't want too. Right now all I have to do is take over this idiots body, and Then I can do whatever I'd like' Said the Fake Jungkook.

Suga stared at him in disbelief. This was not Jungkook. He would never speak with attitude to him, ever.
He looked down at Jimin, and saw him Staring at the imposter.

'Let me explain...
You see, it's not only Jungkook that has a bad side, or as I like to call it..
"The Lunatic" side. Its also Namjoon.
You've seen him, how he could close the door with the will of his mind, or shut lights off whenever he liked.
No, we are not a gift, we are a curse many have fell for. Jungkook fell for it a year ago, when he escaped the chains, Because you see those chains were cursed, with me resting nicely in them, and Namjoon... I really can't say how he got cursed, He is smart, So I really don't have a clue, but I know his demon side is more... Crazy. Unlike me, I am calm right now, I-Am-'

There was a flash of light, a thud, and then, everything was still again.
Jimin looked up curiously, and saw Jungkook lying on the ground.
Suga and Jimin went to him, and woke him up.

He rubbed his head, and said:
'It seems I have to explain, right?'
Suga responded with:
'No, the one explaining will be Namjoon, you've gone through a lot of stress, enough for today at least'

They went back, supporting Jungkook.
When they got there, they say Namjoon and the others talking.
Namjoons head snapped up to see them, and said
'What happened?'

Suga said:
'What's all this Demon side?'
Namjoon stiffened, and put down his head.
'Explain'

OML THIS MAY BE MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER SO FAR! When should I upload the next chapter? You guys curious of what Namjoon has to say??

When should I upload the next chapter? You guys curious of what Namjoon has to say??

Tagged for this Chapter:
Satanic-Piano