Not So Happy Freedom

The Namjoon was about to knock out Jungkook, when V jumped on the back of his neck. The Demon roared in anger, and grabbed V by the neck. He then grabbed a crowbar, and SMASHED the door.

A huge hole was in the middle of it. He flew out, strangling V, who was fighting back. They all shouted 'V!' And fan out.

They were greeted with the warm sun, but they didn't celebrate now. Not now that V was close to death. They a saw that The Demon had dragged V up on the roof, and they both were fighting.

Jin was frantically thinking of a way to climb up. J-Hope suddenly had an idea, and saw a huge building peice. He pushed it close to a window, and then Jumped. He started climbing up.

They all followed his lead, and soon enough, they were up on the roof.
They launched themselves upon him, but they were thrown back. Yoongi, reluctantly, Swung a punch at Namjoon, who released V at once.

His Face expression changed from a nasty grin, to an angry frown.
'Yoongi, you don't ever mess with me...' He laughed.
Yoongi saw that there was a black heart on Namjoons Chest (His shirt been ripped because of V)

Yoongi, not knowing why, hit the heart, and The Namjoon fell with a yell of pain. He realised, this was his weak point. He grabbed the crowbar lying away from them, and ripped the heart open. The Demons eyes rolled up into his head, and then he yelled in pain.

They fought on, coming closer to the roofs edge. Yoongi was overthrown, and he was suddenly hanging off the roof. The Demon weakly laughed, and tried to pry off Yoongi's fingers. Jimin, with his remaining strength, kicked the Demon. He was the one hanging now.

Jimin helped Yoongi up.
Yoongi saw his chance, and hit the Demon straight in the heart.
The Demon, had suddenly flown out of Namjoons body, and there was Namjoon, who hung there, his mouth open wide with shock.

'Yoongi....You killed me....' He said weakly.
Yoongi felt his heart stop.
He had just taken away Namjoons soul.

The others stood there, speechless.
Namjoon weakly smiled, and said 'Well.... Goodbye then'

He then let go.

He was falling. Falling down.

And down.

Yoongi then realised, what he had done. Because of his not listening, he had taken away Namjoons soul.

They all raced down, and found Namjoon just outside a trash bin, Pale and bleeding. Jin immediately ran over, and checked his pulse.
He withdrew his head slowly, and said, with tears in his eyes:

'He's gone!'

I'm crying! Why the hell did I end this like that? I'm literally crying!!!!
I might do a bonus chapter though... If you all want.

Tagged for this Chapter:
@Rise_ofbangtan4ever  
And
_BurnTheStage_

They are both my best friends, and this chapter is dedicated to them! I'm sorry That I left this like that. Don't hate me! I might do a bonus chapter, if you guys want..