All Out

Today, Today they were all allowed out of the Hospital.
Taehyung got his memory back, and Jungkook had gone back to his normal weight.
Namjoon was all fine again, his wounds gone, and the rib fixed up.

They decided to have a little celebration, out in the sun.
Namjoon was so happy to see the others smile and goof around.
Hoseok right now was dancing around like Crazy, encouraging Yoongi to dance with him.

Yoongi, knowing he couldn't say no to Hoseok, got up, and copied Hoseok's weird dancing.
Namjoon and the others laughed at how silly they looked.

Jungkook had stayed by his leaders side, not leaving him.
Unlike Namjoon, Jungkook still had his Demon, but it seems to have quietened down, because it hadn't come out in quiet a long time.

Until Yoongi decided to Go to sleep...
That's when the drama started.

Jin was running after J-Hope, Jimin and V, scolding them for waking up Yoongi, who was now mumbling curse words.
Namjoon inched away slightly, knowing that if he talked to Yoongi in this situation, he would either get cursed, or told off.
Jungkook cuddled closer to Namjoon, and muttered 'Will they all ever shut up?'

Namjoon laughed, but then in alarm looked over at Yoongi, relieved to see him sleeping again.
The boys ran off somewhere, but you could hear V's screaming, and Jin's scolding.

'Maybe I should go help Jin? He seems to be trying to tell them off, but they're running away' Said Namjoon.
'OK, I'll stay here with Yoongi' Said Jungkook, a bit hesitantly though.
Namjoon got up, and went to find them.

He found J-Hope, Jimin and V laughing and pointing at Jin, who was scowling in a shallow lake.
'What happened here?' Said Namjoon.
'These 3 brats thought it would be funny to throw me in the lake!' Bellowed Jin.
'It was funny!' Laughed V.

'You little sh-'
'Hey, woah woah, calm down Jin, no need for Language like that' Said Namjoon.
The 3 ran back to Yoongi and Jungkook.
'Come back here!' Roared Jin, scrambling out of the Lake.
'Jin, Jin calm down, Yoongi is asleep, and I'm sure we can get you new clothes or atleast wash these ones' Said Namjoon calmly.

'Well that still doesn't stop me from tell-'
Namjoon pulled Jin into a hug, and he felt Jin's tense body loosen up.
'Better?'
'Better'

They went back, and found The 3 now approaching Yoongi, who was sleeping, and Jungkook Guarding Yoongi.
'Dont wake him up!' Jungkook hissed.
The 3 backed away, giggling.
When they saw Jin with a not impressed face, and folded arms, they immediately cowered.

'If I didn't have a heart, You would have been locked in that asylum again!' Scolded Jin.
Namjoon sat back down, and watched the cars pass by on the road ahead of them.

He saw out of the corner of His Eye That Jin had calmed down, and The 3 went back to goofing around again.
Jin sat down beside Namjoon, and put his head on Namjoon's Lap.

'They're going to be the death of me, some day' He muttered, closing his eyes.
Namjoon laughed, and stroked Jin's hair.
He saw that V had calmed down as well, and went over to sleep with Jungkook, who was sleeping soundly.
J-Hope went over to Yoongi, and lied down beside him.

There stood Jimin, awkwardly looking at everyone cuddling with each other.
V motioned with his hand for Jimin to come cuddle with them, and he without hesitation, went over to them.

This was sure a long day.

Okiee so that is it for this chapter!
Hope you liked The ship moments :D.

Tagged for this Chapter:
Violet-TOP