24 (End)

The cabin was over now, and we all went back to our lives. Me and Jimin we're announcing today though. We haven't even talked about what we will we be doing after we announce it.

"Niny? Niny? HELLOOO" Jimin said as he waves his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I flinched a bit.

"What are you thinking about? Do you not want to announce? If so we can back out now" He says.

"No No No Stop Jimin. I would not regret it. I'm just wondering what will we be doing after we announce? we never talked about it" I said and he looks at me with a smile.

"Niny, will you live with me?" He says and I looked at him kinda shock. I actually really did want to live with him, seeing him after showers with messy hair, with a black loose shirt, cuddling every night, kisses every night, spending ever second together, I think yes.

"Yes of course" I said as I kissed him. We talked about how we will live together and spend our life together, taking it slow and let things flow.

"It's time to announce Niny" He says as he intertwined our hands together and leading me going up towards the stage.

"JIMINNNN" "YES MY BOYFRIEND" "I LOVE YOU JIMIN" I hear all these fans yell.

"Hello army's, I have something to tell you" Jimin says as he holds onto my hand tight while everyone looks at me with disgust but I did not care.

"This girl right here Niny Park, is the love of my life and I myself hope you guys will treat her with care. She makes me happy, and you guys want me happy so don't take it away from me please" Jimin says as he holds me and everyone awes.

"NINY AND JIMIN YES" "NIMIN?!" "JINY?" "NYMIN?!" I giggled a bit on stage.

Jimin gives me a quick kiss, and says thank you to all the army after talking to them for a bit. He waves goodbye and we go down the stage.

"We did it, I love you so much Niny" He says as he kisses me again and I laughed in the kiss.

"So much kisses babe, lets save that for later where not everyone is watching" I say.

Me and jimin decided to live together. Everything went so well, we were happy. He'd work and I'd work and we come home together to talk about our day every night and spending it like it's our last. There's not a second where we waste our time. We were never tired of eachother, instead our love grows more and more for eachother each day, and I think now it is impossible to even love him even more. But I am happy, and thankful for the cabin.

As for Taehyung and Jubee. They were going to keep quiet but as they saw how supporting fans were of us, they decided to go public too and they were supported by everyone. Actually everyone has been voting who is the cutest couple and everyone says it's Taehyung and Jubee, But that is only because me and Jimin are the hot couple. Taehyung and Jubee live together and are super happy, there's never a time where I don't see her smile. She is living her life and I am so happy for her.

In the end, we got what we wanted happiness. Thankful for the last three months, because if we didn't go, none of this would had happen. Thinking about the first day we arrived, how shy we were meeting everyone, and look at us now. In love.

The end.

Y'all i'm so happy because this is the first time I finished a book uwuuuuuu. Bye byeeeee.