Pleading

Saturday

 I woke up and realized that Margaret was still lying on my bed, and my arm was wrapped around her.  We didn't do more than talk, drink, and sleep.  Her clothes were still on her body, unfortunately, and my clothes were lying on the floor, my entire body was exposed beside from the parts that my boxers were covering.  I wanted Margey to laugh and open her eyes, and kiss me gently before moving her body on top of mine and start pressing her lips on mine. I could imagine it all.  She was so beautiful lying next to me.  If only I would've seen her lying next to me sleeping when we were together, I would have never ended it.  Suddenly I could feel her head move as she awoke from that gorgeous slumber.  "Good morning."  She said quietly.  Margaret got up out of bed then and made her way to the bathroom where she splashed some cold water on her face.  "So...about last night, Collin, we-uh-we discussed going to her house while her parents weren't there and checking things out, maybe finding out some clues or something."  I looked at Margaret, and all I wanted to do was please her and do whatever she wanted.  "Really?"  I said. 

"Please?  We can call Jennifer, I bet she'd be good at this."

"But why, Margey.  Why should we disrupt the dead?"

"Wow, how poetic.  Stop being a pussy, we won't get caught."