Post Therapy

"Hey, Margey."  I say as all three of us walk out of the therapist's building together.  "Hi."  She quietly responds, keeping her head down.  Jessica puts her body up against the side of the building and pulls out a pack of Cigarettes from the pocket of her flannel.  Jessica then proceeds to put the cigarette hanging off the edge of her lips as she grabs a lighter and lights it.  I can't help but stare at her while she sexily smokes on the cigarette, taking it out of her mouth every few seconds and blowing grey smoke into the air.  I could see the outline of her breasts as she pushed her back onto the side of the building to keep from losing her balance.  My eyes wondered into her shirt and my mind plunged into unholy thoughts.  "You guys haven't read the note, have you?"  I ask.  Jessica drops her cigarette and uses her high heel to push it into the ground, "Nah, no one has.  Ariella's dumb ass parents haven't released it to the public yet.  I bet her family will put it out soon though, they probably love all this publicity.  Ha!  Her dad is probably using all this free news time to get him costumers for his law offices."  She says.

"What's wrong with you," Margaret's sweet and soft voice says, "You must be so depressed and saddened over what happened deep inside.  I feel bad for you.  I am so sorry."

"Whatever, I'm going home.  You two bitches can stay here and suck each other off or something.  Don't forget, Margaret, he broke up with you over text message without any reason...maybe he fucked Ariella?  Felt her sweet, sweet,-"

"Oh, fuck you!"  I say, shocked that I even spoke up for once in my life.  Jessica just walks away throwing both her middle fingers in the air at me.  "She's right.  I just broke up with you for no reason and over text message too.  I was a dick.  I'm sorry.  You want to come over my house tonight?  It's a Friday."  I say.  "I'd like that."  Margaret replies.