Chapter two

I woke up with an annoying headache.

I groaned and sat up straight,I looked at Becky who was still asleep but with a frown on her face.

I sigh and got up making my way to the bathroom when Becky ran past me,she started throwing up.

I ran to her and rubbed her back slowly,she looked at me with a sad smile and her eyes started filling with tears,soon enough she started crying.

Its okay,don't cry,I said holding back my tears,I hate seeing my best friend cry.

Its not okay,she cried even more.

Tell me what happened, I brought her to my bed,so she could sit down.

She was about saying something when my brother entered the room.

He looked at me then at Becky,confusion written all over his face.

What happened, he said hugging Becky.

My brother kinda had a thing for her but he told me not to tell her,he his afraid that Becky will hate him if she finds out,weird.

I don't know,I replied.

Becky started crying again,my brother kept trying to comfort her but she kept crying the more.

Dan just leave us first,I took Becky from his grip.

He was about to say something but Becky stopped him.

Please, she begged.

Dan looked at Becky worriedly but he still left the room slamming my door hard,I swear I saw a crack on the wall.

I sigh and turned to Becky,do you want to tell me now,I asked.

She slowly nod her head, she took a deep breath before she started explaining.

After that dude took me around the corner,he started kissing me and stuff,I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't move,I kicked him in his manhood and ran,I didn't know where I was going but he started chasing after me,I ran into a room but before I could close the door,he held it and started kissing me again,he pushed me into the bed and started ripping off my clothes, I pleased but he didn't stop,and then...

Becky stopped and looked at me,she was crying again.

I felt a sharp pain, this was my fault,I should have helped her,I shouldn't have let that bastard take her,I'm such a fool.

I hugged her but she didn't hug me back she was still crying.

He raped me,that bastard rape me,she cried.

I felt bad,its okay,everything will be fine.

There's still something I want you to know,she said.

I like your brother.

I looked at Her with wide eyes.

Is she serious, she liked my brother and I didn't know, what can of best friend am I.

Don't tell him,after everything that had happened to me,I'm sure he his going to hate me,she sigh.

Don't say that,he won't hate you,he likes you,I said smiling.

He does,Becky asked surprised.

Yeah,but he said I shouldn't tell you that he was afraid of losing the friendship if you didn't like him back.

I guess he won't like me again after he finds out,she said crying.

He will,I hugged her.

Dan POV

I just woke up and I was in a good mood this morning.

I walked past my sister room but I stopped when I heard someone crying.

I quickly opened the door to see my sister holding a crying Becky.

I looked from my sister to Becky confused.

My heart broke seeing Becky cry.

What happened, I asked going to hug Becky,she hugged me back while crying in my shirt.

I don't know,my sister replied.

If something had happened, it must had been bad for Becky to started crying like this.

I tried calming her but she kept crying.

Dan,just leave us first,Anna said taking Becky from me.

Why should I leave seeing the only person I love cry.

I wanted so much to tell her how I feel but this wasn't the right time.

I wanted to say something but Becky beat me to it.

Please,she begged crying.

I suddenly felt angry,I walked out slamming the door really hard.

I went back to my room,who ever that had hurt Becky,was surly going to pay dearly for it.

Becky POV

After I had told Anna everything that happened,I felt light and slightly happy that she didn't blame me for anything that happened.

I was sad that Dan wasn't here to comfort me,he was here but I told him to go,I didn't want him to see me like this.

I ran my hand through my hair as I looked myself in the mirror.

My hair was flying in all directions, my makeup was a mess and my eyes were red from crying.

I knew I had told Anna everything that happened but the hardest part was telling her I was pregnant.

With that thought on my mind,I started crying again.

When she told me that Dan liked me,my heart was filled with happiness but that destroyed when I remembered that I was carrying someone else child.

He was going to hate me,I cried even more until I couldn't cry again.

Follow

Like

Comment