Chapter four

I was preparing myself to go over to ruby place when I heard a knock at my door.

Excepting it to be Dan,I told him to come in since I was fully clothed.

Hey Dan,can you...I stopped halfway when I noticed that it wasn't Dan who had entered my room.

Anna,Becky said crying.

I was surprised to see her,I never expected her to show up at my house.

I ran to hug her,she hugged me back.

I'm sorry,she cried.

Its okay,tell me what happened.

I'm pregnant, she cried.

What!,I screamed.

I looked at her and then it hit me,that's why she had been avoiding me,I felt so bad.

Its okay,we will work it out together,I cried.

Don't go to ruby place today,he isn't any good,I saw him the night Sam raped me,he was there,it was like they planned it and ruby was telling Sam something about you but I was too weak to listen.

I was dumbfounded.

Wow.

I needed to go,since Becky has told me,I'm going to be extra careful, but I didn't want to worry her.

Its okay,I calmed her down.

Sam and ruby are going to pay.

Dan POV

I haven't seen Becky for three weeks now,and I'm getting really frustrated.

How can one girl have so much effect on me.

I was on my bed now,I was having a slight headache and it won't go away.

I came out of my room,only to see Becky going inside Anna room.

My heart lit up just by seeing her and the headache disappeared.

I wanted to go see her,touch her, tell her everything but I couldn't because she looked broken.

Anna refused to tell me what happened and I won't blame her.

I decided to listen to their conversation.

Anna thought it was me but she stopped half way to her sentence when she noticed it was Becky.

Anna,Becky cried.

It breaks my heart hearing her cry,what happened to that ever smiling Becky,those smile that I had grown to love.

But the next thing I heard almost had me going inside the room demanding for some answers.

I'm pregnant, Becky said.

I held my chest like my heart stopped beating.

What,Anna screamed.

I was mad now,how did Becky get pregnant.

Becky started telling Anna something about not going to ruby place.

Who is ruby,I thought.

I hope Anna doesn't have a boyfriend I don't know about.

But I continued to listen,but my anger took the best of me when I heard Becky was raped by some dude named Sam and his friend ruby wants to hook up with my sister,those bastard.

I reached for the door before I could stop myself.

Anna and Becky both looked taken aback by my appearance but I didn't care.

Tell me what happened,I growled.

Becky POV

Tell me what happened, Dan growled.

I didn't know humans could do that.

You have been listening on our conversation, Anna screamed.

I could tell she was angry.

Of course I have,when you refused to tell me what happened to Becky,Dan screamed at her.

Wait,Anna didn't tell Dan,but why?

Its none of your business,Anna said.

I looked at Dan and he was hurt by Anna's reply.

It is,he said before leaving the room.

I looked at Anna and by the look on her face she regretted what she said.

I ran after Dan,I don't know why but I needed to talk to him.

Dan stop,I begged coming to a stop,my stomach hurt like mad from too much running.

He looked at me and I saw that worried look on his face.

He came to me and helped me stand straight.

I'm sorry,I said holding back my tears.

He hugged me,I was surprised but I hugged him back.

Its not your fault, he said,his voice cracking.

Is he crying?

I let go of him and looked at his face and to my surprise he was crying.

It broke my heart.

I promise you,Sam is going to pay for ever hurting you,I'm going to make sure of it,he said.

I only nodded,but the next thing he did surprised me.

He kissed me.

I felt alive again,his kissed sent so many feelings to me,I kissed him back.

He pulled away and rested his head on mine.

I like you Becky,I really do,he breathed.

I like you too Dan,I said smiling.

He smiled and kissed me again.

I suddenly remembered I was pregnant, I felt a sharp pain in my chest,I pulled away quickly.

What's wrong,Dan asked.

I'm pregnant for someone else,I said biting my lips keeping me from crying.

Dan POV

I didn't mean to kiss her but I couldn't control myself.

Her lips were soft and she kissed me with so much love,I couldn't believe this was happening.

She pulled away quickly, I was confused by her actions.

What's wrong,I asked.

I'm pregnant for someone else,she said biting that sexy lips of hers,I knew she was trying hard not to cry.

Do you think I care,I like you,I'm madly in love with you and don't worry about the baby,we will take care of it together, I won't let anything happen to you or the baby,you are mine,even if you are carrying that bastard child,I'm going to make sure he doesn't come close to you,I said pouring out all my emotions.

I couldn't believe I just said those.

I waited for her to reply but she just looked at me with so many emotions in her eyes.

She kissed me,I was taken by surprise but I kissed her back with one thing on my mind.

I'm going to kill that bastard.

Like

Follow

Comment