After School

Ashlyn's POV.

I slam my locker shut like i always do. I'm not mad, but i just slam it cause it's easier. I flip my light brown bangs out of my green eyes. School got out about an hour or so ago, but i have Drama club on Mondays and Wednesday and then Varsity Choir on Tuesday Thursday and Fridays. Then on Sundays i have A team Soccer practice. My only free day is Saturday now. But i use it for Church and resting. I only ever have time for my Youtube videos Saturday Night and Sunday afternoon. I sighed as i thought about my busy schedule. At least today i finished all my homework so i can record a video for Youtube today. I push the doors of the school open and see my beautiful bike on the bike rack and i go unlock the lock on it and put it in my bag. I put my music on shuffle and bike to my house. My house was about 15 minuets away so it was about five or so songs before i got home. The last song that came on before i arrived at my house was "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. Now, me being a Directioner, i don't like her, but this song is pretty good. I biked up to my two story house and let my bike fall onto the front yard. My house is pretty big. It's two stories and we have a bunch of land. My dad is a famous surgeon and my mom is a fairly wealthy chef at an expensive restaurant that serves a combination of a bunch of different foods called "Yet Again" Don't ask how they came up with that name, they just did. So we had a few huge oak trees in the front yard where my parents built me an amazingly huge tree house when i was about 6 years old. It was surrounded by a huge trampoline in case i fell, i would bounce back. I walked inside my house to find my parents weren't home, but of course, my best friend, Jack, was there, munching away on a bag of chips. He looks up and smiles.

"Hey Lyn." He said with a cheesy grin. My close friends call my Lyn because me and my best friend Kaelyn are trying to get vine famous. And since Jack and Jack, we though, Lyn and Lyn! Pretty cool right? Right.

"Hey JJ." I plopped down on the couch next to him. "Where's Jack?" I asked him looking around. He also looked around.

"Huh, i don't know..." I shrugged and reached over to get some of JJ's chips, but he quickly moved the bag away from my hand.

"Hey! I'm hungry! Plus this is my house so it's my right to have some chips!" I pouted at him. He got a know it all look on his face and replied.

"Actually since i was here before you and got the chips first, it ISN'T your right to get some chips. Like the Indians and Pil-"

I put my hand in front of his mouth and just shook my head. He started laughing and i tried to hide my laugh as i got up and went into the kitchen to get myself some chips. I grabbed a bag and walked back into the living room and saw that Johnson wasn't there.

"Jack? JJ? Johnson? Where'd you go?"

No answer. I sighed and headed to the stairs that lead upstairs and my room. As i open my bedroom door, Jack and Jack jump out and yell like wild men. Of course my natural reaction is to slap, so that's what i did.

"Ouch!"

"That hurt!" They said as they rubbed their faces. I crossed my arms with a smug smile on my face.

"Yep. Now what are you doing in my room?" They both look at each other and then motion for my to walk in my room then they shut the door.

"Well," My brother started. Well, half brother. We have different dads so my last name is Skyes and his last name is Glinsky. But my dad lets me come over here all the time. "I'm going to have some friends over this weekend since mom and my dad are out on trips and me and Johnson want to know if you want to go back to your dad's house or stay here and invite some of your friends?" I took a second to process what he said and then i nodded.

"Of course i'm staying here!" They smiled and nodded.

"Alright, well i have to go, see ya Lyn! Bye Jack." Johnson said as he walked out of my room.

"I'll walk you to the door." Glinsky said as he walked out also. I sighed and fell back on my bed and started to slowly start to fall asleep.