Reunited

Ashlyn's POV
i had been fidgiting with my hands for the last hour. That was when my brother texted me last. I had called in Kaelyn to wheel me around and try to get my mind off it. It worked for a while, but then when we got back to my room, it all flooded back to me. I couldn't tell Kaelyn because she would freak out too much. I sighed as i sat in my bed. Kae had gone off to get some food that was better than hospital food.
How could i do this to such a good friend? My BEST friend? Hide my feelings about a boy from her, then when she starts dating him, he kissed me and i confess that i love him! I'm the worst friend EVER.
I let out a big groan and flung my arms out. But then realizing i broke one of them i yelped in pain and quickly drew them back in. I grabbed my phone and looked at the texts. I needed to see Johnson. I need to know he's okay.
___________________________
I had fallen asleep for a few hours and Kae was still out getting food. I have no idea what was taking her so long. I had gone to the Tv and was watching whatever was on.
A little while later the door opened and my eyes shot up to meet the blue eyes of,
"Nurse Jason." I said with a slight smile. He smiled at me.
"Hello Ashlyn. I just came to tell you that the doctor says you're looking good to go! So when your brother gets back, you can leave and head home." He finished, his smile staying strong through out his sentence. I kept the same smile.
"Okay, thank you." He nodded and exited my room.
I sighed and started drifting asleep again. Then my door burst open and i shot up.
"Ashlyn!" He ran to me and gave me a bear hug. I couldn't believe who was hugging me right now. I couldn't believe he was back.
"Jack..." My voice drifted as he hugged me. I finally got my senses back and squeezed him right back. "Jack you're okay! I was worried sick about you!!" I almost yelled at him. He chuckled, his breath tickling my neck. We pulled away and i looked at his face. "Johnson, you're filthy! What happened to you?!" He shrugged it off. "Nevermind that, it's not important. I'll tell you when i'm ready." He said with a smile. Soon, Cameron and Gilinsky walked in and i smiled. Cameron walked over to my bed and gave me a big hug.
"Ashlyn, how are you doing?" Cam asked as he gave me a hug, lingering a little longer than normal.
"Well, nurse Jason came in and said that i was good to go as soon as y'all got back!" I said as i pull away from Cameron and hug Gilinsky.
"Sweet! Let's go!" He said as he pulled my wheelchair next to me bed and Cameron grabbed the duffel bag that had my things in it and the movies. Johnson looked around.
"Hey, where's Kaelyn? Thought she was here with you?"
"Oh yea, she went to go get food a while ago. I'll text her and tell her we're going to my place." I responded. I reached for my phone and saw i had a missed call from Kaelyn. Me being too lazy to call her back right then and there, i decided to just text her about the plan. she could tell me whatever it was later, if it was even that important.

"okay, Kae is texted and i'm still hungry. Let's go get MooYah's!" I held up my fists and everyone in the room smiled. Gilinsky wheeled me out to the check out counter and the nurse smiled and nodded.

"Have a good day you guys!" she smiled and waved.

"you too!" we all responded and headed out.

_____________________________-Time skip by me-_______________________

 When we reached Moo-Yah's, Johnson was the one to wheel me in. He told me that his dad was going to meet up with him. I questioned him, but then he told me all the sh*t that had happened to him and i gave him a huge hug.

We all ordered out burgers and shakes and took a seat. we got our food and dug in. After a few minuets of eating, Cameron's face lit up and he finished swallowing.

"I just remembered. You guys know Nash right? Grier?" We all nodded (except Johnson's dad) and he continued. "Well, he had an amazing idea to create this viner group and go to vidcon this summer! We're calling ourselves Magcon and he told me to recruit some guys that i think would be great for this. I instantly thought of you guys." He said with a big grin on his face. The Jacks look at each other and then looked at him.

"heck ya we'll do it!" they yelled in unison and they all high-fived.

And this, was the end of a Nightmare and the beginning of a Dream.

____________________________________________________________________________________

OMG GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER

ER

MER

GERD

DON'T CRY

I am very happy to say that i will be writing a second book. A SEQUEL as you had read in some other author note XD but that might take a while. I have spring break next week so don't be too upset :)

I'm also going to be working on this Satire Story (satire is this complecated type of litieture or however you spell it) and i think it'll tell a very powerful message.

It's doing this thing called reversed roles and it's switching the roles of Drinking with Self Harm. I will not be trying to mock anyone who drinks or self harm. but the point of Satire is to Discust or to make one Laugh. So if that's something you might be interested in, just keep waiting!

AND ALSO DON'T DELETE THIS OUT OF YOUR LIRBRAY OKAY? (okay.) becuase i'll probably be posting updates on here about the sequel. i will probably have the first one or two chapters done before i post it so y'all wont be left on too much of a cliff hanger cx

ANYWAYS IM GONNA GO

I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS STORY

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK/COMMENT

AND ILYASFM (i love you all so fricken much) ALL FREAKING 2.WHATEVER K READS

but like seriously I love this story and all of it's readers.

I saw i have readers in Norway, France, Indonesia, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, and obviously America and THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME

I WANT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS READING THIS RIGHT NOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND NEVER EVER EEEEVVVVVVVEEEERRRRRR THINK TWICE ABOUT TALKING TO ME ABOUT WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE OKAY? YOU HELPED ME IN MY LIFE SO I WANT TO HELP YOU IN YOUR LIFE

okay imma go for real this time BYE

I

LOVE

YOU

ALL

BAI