Jack Alone

(PS, The gif... just imagine it's Johnson)

Jack Johnson's POV

Darkness. it was the first thing i remember. My head was pounding. i couldn'y move. i could barely breath. I was in so much pain, i could'n't open my eyes. but i had to. i had to find out what was going on.

"Jack...Jack! Jack wake up!"

I heard someone calling my name. It sounded somewhat familiar. I tried to open my eyes, but due to my pounding head, i couldn't.

"Jack Edward Johnson. It's me. Your dad."

What? That couldn't be my dad. My dad was the one who took me... wasn't he? Finally, i worked up the courage to open my eyes and squinted, trying to adjust to the small light, coming from a dying, dangling lamp in the middle of the room. Across from me, my dad was tied up with chains. His wrists were tied up above his head and it was just high enough were his feet wheren't touching the ground. I tried to walk, but my feet just swung around, causing my whole body to swing around. As soom as that happened, i felt my wrists being pinched.

"Ouch!" i looked up and saw i was chained up the same way the man in fron of me was chained. I snapped my head forward and studied him. He looked like a homeless man who lived on the streets. His clothes were torn and covered with dried blood, his hair looked as greasy as french fry pizza, and the bags under his eyes looked as if a white girl had gotten all her family member's credit cards and went on a huge shopping spree. His eyes came to meet mine.

"Jack, i know you're thinking i'm not your father, but i can explain. i AM your father. just hear me out alright?" he looked at me, as if waiting for an answer. I nodded and he sighed in relief

"The man that has been living in your house for the past year? that's not me. It's you're uncle Kennith. My twin. At a young age, he had shown signs of being completely mental. We tried to get him treatment, but he would blow up and become extremely agressive. We put him in a mental hospital and forgot about him. We didn't want anyone in our family getting hurt. Well, it turns out that Kennith was mental, not dumb. He knew that when he was old enough, he could check himself out of the hospital. So that's what he did. He checked himself out and swore on his life he would ruin my life. He thought it was my fault for his problems. So about a year ago, I was on my way home from work, when i was hit. next thing i knew, i was here. and i've been here for the last year. The man at your house, it's not me, it's your uncle Kennith." My head was pounding still, and now it hurt even more trying to proccess all of it. "So... He's the one beating me? He's the one having sex with other women and hurting mom so much?" I looked back up and he was noddeding his head. "I'm so sorry Jack... i Should've been there to help you... I'm sorry Jack..." As i was about to speak, a door flung open. My dad and i turned away due to the bright light. "Alright dickheads. It's time." I knew that voice. THAT voice was the man doing all sorts of things to me when no one was around. That voice... I hated that voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ken standing in front of my dad, undoing his chains. "Jack. There's something you need to learn." Ken said as he walked with my dad out the door. "You can never trust anyone." and he started beating my father right in front of me. "STOP! STOP YOU MONSTER!" I screamed and struggled in my chains. He kept beating him and beating him. This whent on for at least 45 minuets. My father laied on the ground and barley moved. Ken grinned and looked at me. "You're next, son." I swung around on my chains. "I'm not your son! get away from me!" He kept getting closer and i kept thrashing about. He finally reached me and held my waist, to where I couldn't move. As my eyes filled with tears due to fear to what was coming, Ken's eyes filled with lust. "Oh man. Fresh meat. You know, your dad was starting to bore me. But now," his hand roamed around my privates. "I won't be bored any longer." He said, as he started slipping his hand into my pants. The tears started dripping. I could do nothing but let him molest me. Then, with a loud bang, Ken fell to the ground, and my dad reached for the chains at my wrists and as soon as my feet touched the ground, my arms went around my dad. "Oh my gosh, Dad thank you so much!" He hugged me back but quickly let me go. "We have to get out of here, now. We'll talk later. I nodded and adjusted my pants. As i did, i remembered my phone. It was still in my back pocket. "I still have my phone! We can call or text someone!" I said. "We'll do that later, but we need to run NOW!" And with that, me and my dad ran out of what seemed to be a shed in the middle of the woods. It seemed to be around morning time. "Which way dad?" He looked around and pointed towards the sunlight. "That way, follow me, and stay close." And he sprinted off and i trailed behind.
*about an hour later*
We finally found a small town after about 30 minuets of running. We're waiting in a rinky dink cafe' to catch our breaths. "Okay, Jack, you have your phone right?" My eyes lit up and i reached into my back pocket and pulled it out. I pressed the power button and i only had 10% left. "Okay Dad, i have enough battery for one phone call, who should i call?" He thought and then he looked at me. "How about your girlfriend... Umm.. What was her name..." My eyes drifted to my screen saver. It was me, Gilinsky, and "Ashlyn..." A light bulb went off in his head. "Yes! Ashlyn!" I instantly went and dialed her number. A few minuets later i hung up. "They're on their way. We just need to stay here." I said with a smile. My dad grabbed me and hugged me. "I'm finally going home." He whispered. This made me cry even more and and squeeze him tighter.
We're going home.

___________________________
HEY GEEKS!!
YAY A LONG CHAPTER!! I hope y'all are liking this and i'm sorry this story is so short, but again, i'm going to make a sequel and will hopefully be ALOT better .3. AAANNNDDD SHOUT OUT TO itsbr00ke BECAUSE SHE'S GOING TO MAKE A JOHNSON FANFIC AND I'M GOING TO BE A MAIN CHARACTER SO GO CHECK HER OUT!! Not just because of her one story, SHE HAS SO MANY OTHER AMAZING STORIES YOU JUST HAVE TO GO CHECK THEM OUT!! Okay well i'm gonna go now, BYE GEEKS!!
~Ash