Safe and Sound

(Once again, excuse the Gif, i can't find a good one.)
Nobody's POV
When Ashlyn hung the phone up with Johnson she looked at the boys. "He's in a town a while away from here. Called Lakeville (IDK)." Ashlyn said as she started to get out of her wheelchair and Gilinsky instantly pushed her back in. "Oh no, you're staying in this hospital until we get them and bring them here." Her eyes looked at Gilinsky's hard, stern stare, and then they drifted to Cameron's softer, but concerned look. "He's right Ash," Ashlyn flinched at the thought of anyone but Jack calling her Ash. "You need to stay here. Me and Gilinsky will go get Jack J." He said as Gilinsky started wheeling her back to her room. She sighed in defeat. "Fine, but you text me if ANYTHING happens!!" She sternly said to them as the placed her gently on her bed. "Yes we will. Now, a few clothes are in the bathroom, movies and snacks are in that bag on that chair, and if you want to try them, you're crutches are right here," Gilinsky said as he placed my crutches next to Ashlyn's bed. "Need anything else?" He questioned and she shook her head. Gilinsky planted a kiss on his little sister's forehead and he and Cameron fled out the door to the parking lot. They got in Cameron's car and sped off to Lakeville.
Back at the hospital, Ashlyn had popped in Rise of the Guardians. It was one of her favorite movies because she was in love with Jack Frost. When huddled up into her hoodie, it finally hit her that she was indeed wearing a hoodie. She looked down at it and saw it was her "Johnson's Girl" hoodie. She pulled her unbroken hand into the sleeves to where she was sweater pawing. "Jack..." she whispered as she wiped her now watering eyes with her sweater paw. She started to cry, no, bawling. "Jack. *sob* Jack, where are you? *Sob* please be okay..."

*Gilinsky's POV*

Me and Cameron ran to his car and he looked at me as he started up the car and we buckled up. "You know how to get to Lakeville?" He nodded and started speeding off. After i gave him a shortcut to the highway, we were speeding along. I used this time to ask him. "So are you going to ask my sister out? Like on an actual date? Or was this a set up?" I asked him, prepared for any kind of answer.

He took a deep breath and exhaled. "I don't know... I mean we're going on tour soon and we're going to be away a lot. I'm all up for a long distance thing, but i don't know if she is. And she doesn't seem to like me as much as i like her." He said as he sughed again and continued driving. "The guys on the football team keep treating me as if it IS set up, but it's not. At first, my goal was just trying to get with every girl in the school, but she was different, she saw right through me." Then he scoffed with a smile. "How could a non-popular girl, catch the eye of me?" I sighed in amazement. Johnson can't know about Cameron's feelings towards Ashlyn. "I'm guessing this means you ARE going to ask her out?" I said, being the protective brother i am. He shrugged as he turned into Lakeville. "I want to, but i don't think she'll want to be in a relationship with me... I feel like Johnson put doubts in her head about me... What did i ever do to him?" I heard his voice crack and i felt bad for the guy. He had a reputation of getting with girls, banging them, then stomping on their hearts. But i can tell his feelings for Ashlyn are real. They're not like the old Cameron at all. "Well i'll talk those doubts out of her." I told him with a fake smile. We circled through the city and finally saw Johnson in front of a coffee shop with... "His dad?" We parked the car and i ran out to him and hugged him. Not even caring if it wasn't a bro hug. "Jack, why are you here with your dad?" I asked, a bit tense. Johnson didn't tell me much about his dad, only that he wasn't a good dude.
He launched off into a story about how the man living with him for the last year was his phsyco uncle. "Oh wow... Well, we need to get you and your dad to the hospital. You can see Ash then." Everyone nodded and piled into the car.
(Johnson then asked to see Gilinsky's phone to text Ashlyn off of)
J: Hey! How are you doing?
Ash: freaking out. What if he's not okay?
J: don't worry. Okay? I think we're close. We'll be back soon.
(He hands the phone back and smiles.)
___________________________
HHEEEEEEEEEEĘEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY GEEKS!!
Long time no update! I'm sorry:( school started up and i didnt have inspiration to write. BUT NOW I DID. And for all the Directioners out there, my friend will be making a wattpad soon and she's going to start writing a One Direction fan fiction so i'll give y'all her username when he makes it.
BUT UNTIL THEN
OKAY I'MGONNAGO!! SOTHEYFOUNDJOHNSONANDTHEY'REHAVINGAREUNIONANDTHEY'REWILLBECRYINGANDJSJDJCHABDKFJ-
BYE
-Ash