Confessions

Johnson's POV

It's now around 2:30 in the morning. Gilinsky went home after he brought back some food, blankets and movies. Poor guy, his eyes were so red and he was just crying non stop. I really don't know why. She's going to be okay. right? I sighed. I got up from my chair i was sitting in and went to the bathroom. i looked like a mess. my eyes were red and puffy, and my hair was a mess. i stood there and ran my fingers through it, trying to make it look somewhat okay. i shook my head and went back to the room. i looked through the bag Gilinsky brought me and saw he bought some 5 Hour Energy. "Oh yea!" i said adn laughed. i downed it and through the bottle away. i then realized i hadn't been checking my phone. i grabbed it up and looked at it. Like always, it was blown up with Twitter, Vine, and Instagram notifications. then a saw a bunch of texts. there were from my dad.

From: Dad

" Where the hell are you?! you need to get your ass home RIGHT NOW."

From: Dad

"I SAID WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU ARE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE. I KNOW YOU TOLD YOUR MOTHER ABOUT WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING AND I TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD GET MORE OF IT IF YOU TOLD ANYONE ABOUT IT."

From: Dad

"THE MOMENT I FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF. JACK JOHNSON GET YOUR ASS HOME!"

Tears started falling out of my eyes as i read the texts. There were more than the things i told Ashlyn. i didn't need to pile all of my crap onto her. Especially now.  I shook my head and started crying again. a few minuets later i heard some shuffling around.

"Gilinsky?" i said looking up, but my eyes met the green brown ones, still covered in sleep.

"Nope." she said with a smile. "Guess again." she giggled and then yawned. "Oh my gosh, Ashlyn you're awake!" i said happily and gave her a hug. She hugged back and we released. She looked around confused. "Where is my brother?" She asked. "Oh, he's at home. He was crying and really tired so i told him i would text him when you woke up. So i should do that." I said and she responded with a laugh. When i went to text Gilinsky, my father was texting me more and more. Still threatening to find me and hurt me. I took a deep breathe and ignored them. I even blocked his number so i could stay away from him, but didn't delete the messages. i texted Gilinsky and looked up at Ashlyn, looking at her phone. 'Wow, you would think being gone for a while and someone would text you, right?" SHe asked and looked at me. I took the oppurtunity to play a prank on her. I looked up at her with a hurt look on my face. "Ashlyn... everyone thinks you're dead." Her eyes widened in fear. "It's 2017 right now and everyone has moved on. the Doctors said you would never wake up and we would have to unplug you, but me and Gilinsky fought to keep you plugged in!" i said, trying to sound dramatic, but not too dramatic. "But now that you've woken up, " i walked over to her and kissed her cheeck. "I can tell you something i've always wanted to tell you." She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Jack, stop. This is too much to take in, and now you're going to tell me you like me? I mean, it's my dream to hear that, seeing how i've liked you for about 5 years now, but it's still hurting my head, Johnson." she said and kept her eyes closed and she held her head. My eyes widened and I just stared at her. She likes me? She's liked me for five years? "Ash, that's not what i was going to tell you..." i said and i dropped my head. "I was playing a joke on you, you've only been out for a few hours.." I looked up to see her eyes, widen in now shock. "What? Oh my gosh, Jack just ignore what i said! Forget i woke up, tell Gilinsky that i'm still asleep." She spead through her sentance as she lied back down and turn away from me. I went around to the other side of the bed and saw she was crying and she still had her eyes open. "Ashlyn... It's okay." She pulled herself up and i sat on the bed with her. "It's okay, really. Don't be sad." She just stared down and cried into her lap. I lightly grabbed her chin and pulled it up so her eyes were looking into mine. I wiped the tears away. "It'll be okay." I told her as I pulled her chin closer to mine and let my lips touch hers. Johnson! What are you doing?! You are dating her best friend!  I yelled at myself. Even thought i kept screaming at myself, we kept kissing. Finally, I was the one to pull away. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes and touched her lips. "Jack..." she started saying. But i didn't stick around to find out what the rest was. I bolted out the door. Out of the Hospital even. Phone in my hand, i just ran where ever. I soon ended up in a farmilar town. I sighed, calming myself. "I just, need to get to Gilinsky's house and stay there for a while." I started walking in the direction of their house when a hand went around my waist and mouth and there was a hard blow to my head, and i was out.

__________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GEEKS!!!

sorry that i didn't get to put up a Christmas chapter! i am so upset about it. but i think you're going to like all the things that are going to be happening soon. This is one of my favorite stories to work on becuase it's SO MUCH FUN. Anyways, comment who you think is taking Johnson. and LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Also, my birthday is coming up, and this is my last week of break.Tomorrow i'll be free, but the day after that is New Year's eve and my best bud invited me to this party thingy so i'm probably going to that, but that's at night. then this weekened, two of my friends are (Hopefully) coming over to spend the night and just hang out so i might be busy this week but i am TOTALLY going to try to update again later today or tomorrow. until then

BYE GEEKS!

~Ash