More School

I wake up and realize it's Friday. The party is tomorrow! I get really excited. I wake up and get dressed in a neon multi-color shirt, a black hoodie, and normal, blue jeans. I put on my beanie and black fingerless gloves and walk downstairs. I see a shirtless Johnson eating pancakes at the table and A fully clothed Glinksy, making the pancakes. I smile at Johnson and walk into the kitchen. "Hey Glinsky." I say with a smile. He gives me a quick hug and his traditional kiss on the nose. I smile and scrunch my nose and turn to Johnson. "Hey Ash." He says, still eating. "Hey Johnson." I say with a smirk. "Might wanna put a shirt on before you go to school." I say as he walks to the sink to wash his plate. He shakes his head and kisses me on my head. "Why? Going to be jealous of all the ladies around me?" My face reddens but i just roll my eyes and go to get my converse and slip them on. "Your full of yourself Johnson." I say laughing. I get a text from my best friend, Kaelyn and i open my phone to look at it. Kaelyn is my best friend, but only my brother knows about me crush on Johnson.
From: Kae
To: Ash
"OMG GUESS WHAT?!"
I smiled and text back asap.
From: Ash
To:Kae
"OMG WHAT??"
I tie my converse and as i finish the first shoe, my phone dings again.
To: Ash
From: Kae
"JACK JOHNSON ASKED ME TO BE HIS DATE TO HIS PARTY THIS WEEKEND!!!"
I finished reading that and my heart broke. I just replied with a smiley face. I knew she had always thought Johnson was cute, but she never told me it was a crush. I got my other shoe on and walked back to the kitchen. "Y'all ready for your party tomorrow?" I asked. The boys looked up and nodded. "i even asked Kaelyn to be my date!" Johnson said with a smile. I just smiled back and headed to the door. "i'm just going to start walking guys." i said with a smile and they nodded and continued eating and i walked out the door. I put on my music as i walked to school, just to clear my mind.

________After School__________
I went to my locker and grabbed my hoodie i had left in there a few days ago and put it on. I heard footsteps and thought it was Gilinsky. I looked up and saw the hottest guy in our high school.
"Hey, you're Jack Gilinsky's step sister right?" he asked. I nodded and brushed my bangs away from my face.
"yes i am, and you're Cameron Dallas correct?" he smiled and nodded. He leaned against the lockers and i held my books in my arms. I swear we looked like those high school.
"then i'm sure you've heard about the party he and Jack J are having Saturday right?" he asked, his chocolate brown eyes looking into my brown-green ones.
"yes i have. It's even being held at my house." i smiled brightly.
"Would you like to be my date to his party?" he asked as his eyes fell to the floor, with a smile still on his face.
I smirked and took the oppurtunity to mess around with him. "How do i know this isn't some kind of bet? Or you just wanting sex?" i say as i put my books in my book bag and look back at him. His eyes widened in shock.
"i-i wasn't excpecting that kind of answer... Um no, i actually have been wanting to ask you out for a while, ad i thought this would be this best time, since the party is your brother's and ya..." His eyes looked at mine.
I started giggling. "Of course i'll be your date, Dallas." I said and i closed my locker. His eyes widened again and he gave me a huge hug. "Thank you so much!" I grinned as he ran down the hall and out the doors. I smiled at walked home.

___________________________
Hey Geeks!
Sorry it took so long to update but i did now :) so i hope you're liking it and special shoutout to my favorite author!! itsbr00ke thank you so much for reading my story!! ilysm! Ok guys, i'll try to update, but i have finals next week, but after that is CHRISTMAS BREAK YAY!!! So i might do a Christmas chapter? Possibly. Comment if you want a Christmas chapter and also, comment plot twists so i can keep y'all on your toes! Alright bye Geeks!

~Ash~