Chapter 6 - Dare

To be honest I slept 2 hours that night. I couldn’t sleep because I was replaying all the scenes with Luke in my mind. That first kiss was amazing and I could still feel his lips on mine. I could feel his warm breath and I could smell cola. He gave me time to decide, which is something no boy ever did. The memories of that kept coming back and that’s how my night went by. My mom woke me up at 6am because she decided to clean up our house while it was cold. I tried covering my swollen eyes with some make up, then helped my mom with making breakfast. Derek joined us and it felt great to chat with them since I was in my world lately. Mom asked about my date but I just changed the topic. I’m not going to talk about boys with Derek beside us. After I ate, I felt tired so I returned to my room. This time I had no dream, I slept like a baby. I woke up when something tickled my nose. I waved with my hand and let out a sing of protest. Then I felt lips on mine and that made me jump. But while I was reacting I didn’t notice that I was on the edge of my bed and before I knew it, I was lying on the ground. While standing up I yelled. ‘’ What the hell! You almost gave me a fucking heart attack..’’ But felt sorry immediately when I saw that it was Luke who woke me up. ‘’That’s not even funny.’’ I said punching him. ‘’I’m sorry, but your mom told me to come up myself. I watched you sleep but then I had to wake you up because Jai is waiting for us in the car.’’ Oh right… the picnic/dinner is happening today. ‘’Im meeting your family. What should I wear?’’ I started checking my wardrobe when Luke hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. ‘’There has been a change of plan.’’ It was hard to keep up with his words when his mouth were on my neck. ‘’Change of plan?’’ I asked softly. He kissed me on the cheek and said. ‘’ Yeah there won’t be a picking today because of the bed weather. So instead I’m taking you on the set. We’re making a new video today, and we want you to be in it as a guest star.’’ I turned around quickly. ‘’What? No. I mean what will others think? And what about Ela? It’s her dream to be in a video with you guys… I never wanted’’ he silenced me with a kiss. I was panicking. To do that crazy shit they always did? Felt so wrong. He leaned back. ‘’It’s OK if you don’t want to, you know. I just asked. It will be great if you’d at least be there. You know to bond and get to know us.’’ That seemed like a good idea. ‘’Okay, that I can do." I dressed into cloths I’d wear on a date. I don’t know why, but I felt like this was a huge deal. Maybe that was because I knew I’ll see Beau for the first time. I’d made me nervous to think about meeting him. But it was also wrong because I was in a room with his brother, with my soon-to-be-boyfriend. I put make-up on and then did my hair. I decided to have a pony tail and a cute bow that matched my blue pants. I guess Luke was happy with my look, because he whispered in my ear ‘’You’re beautiful’’ then led me outside.

Luke opened the door and I slipped in the back, him right after me. ‘’Hello Jai. How are you?’’ Jai smiled at the mirror and said. ‘’ Been better. You stole my brother away. I miss him.’’ It was obvious he was faking it. Luke put his arm on my waist and I rested my head on his chest. ‘’Don’t worry sweety. I have a friend for you. You won’t miss Luke at all when she’s around.’’ He smiled. ‘’That’s the girl we made Keek for right?" He was a funny and sweet guy. Perfect for Ela. No wonder she liked him so much. ‘’Yeah, Ela saw the Keek you made for her. You got into a beast mode didn’t you?’’ I ask Jai. ‘’You know, you know. Had to turn my swag on.’’ Swag reminded me of Justin so much. It’s been a while since I was online on my Belieber account. ‘’Like you needed to. She’d eat from your hand if you’d ask her.’’ He laughed. ‘’Am I following her? ‘’ I smiled. ‘’Yes, you are.’’ He took his iPhone and pulled over. He asked me to tell him her twitter name and after a minute he said ‘’Done.’’ OMFG she is going to freaking out. ‘’What did you tweet her?’’ I was curious. He started driving again and right before he blasted music he looked at me and said ‘’No tweet, DM.’’