Chapter 9 - Meeting

I had to pinch myself a few times to actually believe that Ela was here. I think she had to explain several times why she came and how. She had a few days off and my mom knew there was something wrong with me so she used my savings to fly her here. I don't mind the fact that she took my money because I couldn’t think of a better way to spend it. First thing Ela wanted to do after all the hugging and crying was to see my room. I took her there and she explored it in 5 minutes. Then she made me call a Pizza Hut. We were sitting on the bed waiting for it. None of us said much. We just enjoyed being together. Pizza came and we ate in my room. Food tasted good after two weeks of minimum eating. "So what's up babe?" She asked. I knew that at one point we will get to this topic but i was still too shocked by her presence and I really didn't feel like talking. "Before we go to that topic, tell me how you are? You're in Melbourne gurl." She squealed and started jumping. “I feel like screaming and omfg i can't believe im here. I tried to hold it in but i can't. " Then she started crying out of happiness. I laughed and i never felt happier. "Thank you so much for letting me come." She said while giving me a hug. "Well thank my mom. Although I did pay your trip. Not that I’d want it any other way." She gasped and then smelled me. " Um... what are you doing?" I started laughing again. "You were hugging Luke and he was next to Jai and omfg they smell so good.” I don't really know how she could smell them since it's been weeks since I saw them and i took many showers. She then fangirled about Jai and made me take pictures and then post one on Instagram. I didn't really like that but I didn't want to make her sad. After two hours of talking normal stuff she pointed on a picture that was next to the mirror. "So cmon. Tell me what's wrong. Me, your mom and the boys are really worried." That confused me. "Boys? What boys?" She looked down and said. "You know. Janoskians. After you stopped hanging with them I got a new DM from Jai saying that they are all sorry and then he asked how are you and all. I didn't get a respond back so yeah.." She said that last part sadly. I felt kinda betrayed because she talked to him about me but i knew that Jai means the world to her and that knowing he actually knows her makes her super happy. I signed because I knew this time there was no way to avoid it. ‘’ Well you know that I met Luke because I told you that. I was really trying to ignore him but somehow he found a way to me." I smiled. "Next thing I know I’m in a car with James, Daniel, Luke and Jai and they are driving me home where Luke asks me out and I gave him a chance. We spend next few days together and we started hanging out." Ela was listening like I was telling him a bedtime story. "And? " I pushed her lightly. " We’ll we kissed and we started dating." Ela screaming and hugged me and we rolled on the bed. "YOU’RE DATING LUKE BROOKS? Oh my God. " Then she stopped. " But why are you here then? Why aren’t you with him?’’ I sat up. "I didn’t want to go public and I didn’t want other fans to know. I liked being alone and ignored." A tear escaped my eye. Ela waited for me to continue. She had a ‘I’m so sorry’ look on her face. "One day when I came home I got on Facebook and there were so many death threats. They warned me to stay away. I even got hate mails to my house. How do they know where I live Ela? How did they even find out? I swear I’ve never been more afraid in my life. In school they bully me and they keep on offending me. I don’t want to be in this place. I just don’t." I sobbed. Ela took my hand. " I have to tell you something." She looked embarrassed. "I tweeted about you and Luke. I tagged you and you have your Facebook link in your bio. I am so sorry. Before I deleted it, they knew who you were. Please forgive me? Don’t be mad." I stood up. I was so angry at her. How could she do that? How did she even know? Didn’t I just tell her that I’m dating him? "You had no right to do that. You ruined my life." She started crying. "I know. And I’m so so sorry." I felt like she stabbed me in the back. But in the back of my mind I knew it was partly my fault too. I did have link in my bio. I put it there, not her. But after so many days I just felt like I will explode of anger. I just wanted to scream and kick. But I didn’t, because I loved her to much to make her feel this way. "I understand if you want me to leave." She said quietly. I kneeled next to her. "No. I just got you. I’m not letting you go. I am sorry for yelling at you. I’ve been holding it in for a while and I just lost it." She smiled and showed me to sit next to her. "Now that I told you I feel much better. I knew why you acted the way you did which is why I thought this through. As a friend I think you need to let the hate be. If you love Luke, then just love him and let him love you. The girls are just jealous because you’re dating a hottie. You’re strong and I know you can make it without feeling so depressed. Wasn’t you the one that always told me to live my life to the fullest no matter what? Maybe you should listen to your own advice, because it worked for me. I mean look at where I am. I barely convinced my mom to let me come. But I still insisted and here I am. So tell me.. what are you planning to do?" I looked through the window. What will I do? Her words were stuck in my head. I knew I couldn’t hide in the house forever. I had to do something. I fell on the bed. "I don’t know yet.’’ But I knew there was something I promised her. And I’m keeping my word. After she fell asleep I grabbed my phone and turned it on. Twenty messages and more then hundred missed calls. I felt bad for Luke. I didn’t want him to be worried about me. I quietly typed ‘Meet me tomorrow at the regular place. Make sure every Janoskian are there. I have someone that wants to meet you.’’ and send it to Jai. Before I drifted away, I received a message back. ‘’All? It that really ok with you? Ok. We’ll be there at 7pm. I’m getting a feeling the person I’m meeting isn’t just a fan.’’ That made me smile. Jai totally knew who he is meeting and I really hoped everything turns out fine. Even though I’m seeing Luke and Beau at the same time after two weeks. That scared me and made me feel excited at the same time.