Humidititties

Sherwin stood at his locker, shoving textbooks inside as his boyfriend stood by. Jonathon chatted with friends, occasionally glancing over to check on Sherwin.

"Well, I'll see you all at the game!" Jon waved as his buddies walked away. He turned to his boyfriend. "Ready to go?"

Sherwin shut his locker and nodded with a smile. "Of course. Are you?" He joked, lightly shoving Jon. Jon chuckled and lightly shoved him back.

"Someone's in a good mood," he mused, leading them down the hallway.

"I have nothing to be upset over. So why shouldn't I be?" Sherwin giggled softly, smiling as Jon intertwined their hands, "Is it bad?"

"No. It suits you," he complimented, genuinely happy when Sherwin was.

Sherwin chuckled softly, blinking as they left the building and entered the bright day.

"Any ideas today?" Sherwin asked, looking over at Jon who was still walking confidently.

"It's a surprise," Jon teased, smirking happily.

"Aww like me," Sherwin joked. Jonathon burst out laughing, having to stop walking.

"Sherwin what the heck-" he coughed, calming down after laughing. It was so unexpected, he loved it. Sherwin knew exactly how to get to his funny spot.

Sherwin smiled widely, "What's so funny?" He giggled, "I mean, come on, its true."

Jonathon and Sherwin threw jokes back and forth as they walked down the sidewalk together.

"I'm just saying," Sherwin said, calming down after heavy laughter, "Whoever calls it boob sweat missed out on 'humidititties'."

Jonathon fell against Sherwin. He was having a hard time breathing, laughing as he slung an arm around Sherwin's neck. Sherwin held his arm and laughed along, smiling widely. People gave weird looks but they didn't care. Sherwin and Jon were in tears as they made it to the ice cream parlor. They had to take like five minutes to calm down.

"Ready?" Jonathon asked, brushing some dirt off of his jacket and taking his boyfriend's hands with a grin.

"Ready!" Sherwin smiled back and followed Jonathon inside. The shop was cozy and quiet, and Sherwin appreciated this greatly. Jonathon noticed Sherwin's relaxed shoulders and made a mental note as they approached the counter.

Jonathon opened his mouth to order but Sherwin took the lead.

"We'll have two medium cups please," Sherwin said boldly. Jonathon smiled and gave his hand an encouraging squeeze. The cashier handed it to them and Sherwin smiled proudly at Jon. Jon chuckled softly and dragged him over to the machines. Sherwin got vanilla, while Jon got chocolate. They sat down at one of the tables, eating in a comfortable silence.

Jon admired Sherwin, chin resting on his hands. Sherwin, meanwhile, was happily enjoying his snack, feeling better by the second. He looked to find his boyfriend staring at him.

"What?" He asked, a light blush on his face.

"You're perfect," Jon murmured dreamily. Sherwin blushed and giggled, waving him off.

"Alright Mr. Sappy, whatever you say," it was Jon's turn to giggle as Sherwin teased him.

"You're really happy today. I'm glad," Jon smiled.

"Thanks."

۩۞۩ єи∂ ۩۞۩

Word Count: 510