Introductions

They all sat around the enormous table at High Hrothgar in Skyrim. Outside the snow hurled its cold fury and seeped in under the metal doors and windows. The air was drafty inside and occasionally a snow flake would drift by before becoming a victim to the heat and melting. The Greybeards milled about; making sure everyone was on their best behavior and had plenty of food and drink to prevent rioting. Never before in the history of anywhere had there been such a meeting before. At least 8 Dragonborn had showed up after the Greybeard's strange summoning 3 fortnights ago and more were expected to show up. The summoning had shook all of Skyrim, perhaps even further. The commanding voices of the Greybeard's pierced the mind of every man, woman and child. Some people had reported seeing portal like doorways magically appear out of nowhere, a strange figure stepping out, and both vanishing into the night.

Naturally the Nord showed up first, a true daughter of Skyrim for she had the blessing of both Talos and Lord Hircine. She was honorable, and bowed before the Greybeards in respect, exchanging friendly words with them. A beauty of her race, her wild, silken blonde hair poured over one shoulder and tumbled down like a waterfall. Her eyes were like the pale silver ice of Hjaalmarch and half her face painted blue woad with a blue swirl tattooed upon her other cheek. She wore primitive ancient Nord armor revealing a blue paw print and cresent on her chest; and a strange cloak made of a black and white werewolf hide complete with terrifying face. The enormous war axe strapped to her back was the famed Wuuthrad axe, carried by the leader of the Companions in battle. She had became Harbinger, leader of the Companions after their previous leader had been slain by the Silver Hand. But like Kodlak the old Harbinger, she wanted to give up her werewolf blood and go to Sovernguarde when she died. Her name was Brii but her fellow wolf brethren had another name for her: Sivaas or the Beast.

After an Imperial raid on her small nord village in which she was the only survivor, she'd ran away as a teen to join the Stormcloaks. She ended up in Whiterun and decided to join the Companions. She discovered her love of war axes and quickly rose ranks within the Companions.

Then she found out what the Companions were really about....werewolves. Joining them hadn't been a poor decision either. She just had to be careful when and where she transformed. After becoming Harbinger, she decided to bring her new werewolf strength to her old dream of joining the Stormcloaks. Her hatred of Imperials and notorious destruction of Imperial camps got her noticed. Jarl Ulfric quickly found favor with her and soon she became his 2nd in command, equal to his brother-in-arms Galmar Stone-Fist. Soon she had won the war for them against the Imperials, making Ulfric High King of Skyrim. But he had diminished a little in her eyes when she found out how he really was. Ulfric Stormcloak did not truly care about Skyrim. Ulfric cared about Ulfric. With such a good position in the government of Skyrim, Brii decided she could intervene if need be.

She traveled extensively, studying her Nord culture along the way. She purchased Ragnar's Retreat in Rorikstead from the local inn. It had been abandoned by a local horse thief. She adopted 2 girls, one from the orphanage in Riften, and another beggar girl selling flowers on the streets of Windhelm. She was raising them to be strong Nord maidens. When she'd roamed even to the farthest reaches of Half Moon Crag where a wild pack of werewolves lived and still not found a strong Nord male for a mate; it came as a total shock to her, when she returned to Jorvaskaar in Whiterun and Aela, her packmate, noticed her Amulet of Mara and expressed her interest as a mate. Brii was so taken aback she had to say yes. Occasionally they would share their bed with Mjoll the Lioness. They joined the Dawnguard, and lended their werewolf skills to hunting vampires. When the Graybeards summoned her, a portal opened up in front of her she didn't hesitate but rushed in. It seemed to lead to right where she had been, but she noticed immediately that this world although looked identical to hers, felt vastly different. Deciding it was the Greybeards doing, she dutifully answered their summons.