Planning

They broke through the clouds and started the slow descend to the ground.  They'd been on the airship forever it seemed and Fahliil could barely keep Brii and Ashira from each other's throats.  Ashira had wanted to sail over all of Skyrim, showing the world her flying contraption. Brii had thought it wiser not to announce their secret weapons to the world and possibly their enemies, so they opted to land at the Throat of the World, where no one would see them, hidden from prying eyes.  It would also be safe there too, as no one climbed the 7000 steps to High Hrothgar let alone the top of the mountain above it.  Guarded by the dragon Parthunaax and a wind barrier only dragonborn with the Clear Skies shout could get past, no one would interfere with their plans.

They burst through the back entrance of High Hrothgar, startling the Greybeards from their duties.  They collected Urda, Rayna and Imperia, telling them nothing, and making their way to TssVar's amethyst hideout.  Amethyst Falls was enormous.   Made up of 4 waterfalls all pooled together none but the strongest of swimmers could make it beneath the pounding and churning of the waterfall transcending thousands of feet above.

Imperia thought she would surely drown when they emerged from the waterfall sputtering, coughing, spitting up water.  A small living area with a bed, table and chair rested at the top of some stairs.  A wood elf sat next to a blazing fire, watching his garden.

"You must be the ones the lizard told me to watch out for." He stated.

"Where is TssVar?  Is this her place or not?" Brii demanded.

"No this is not her place.  But you have to come here before you can get there." He chuckled merrily to himself.  "Her place resides in the Dream World.  Drink this Amethyst Torpor, and it will take you there." He gestured to a bowl under the stairs filled with purple liquid.

"Like a psychedelic drug?" Ashira grinned knowingly.

"Similar yes.  Why don't you try it?  The Listener has been waiting long enough for your return." He said.  Ashira walked up to the bowl and sniffed the sweet savory scent.  Cautiously she dipped her paws in and sipped a mouthful.  She felt nothing at first, then a tingling sensation that grew stronger and stronger until the world around her began to fade.  Brii watched Ashira vanish before her very eyes.

Ashira watched as the place she was at disappear, and an entirely new place materialize around her.  She was standing on a dock overlooking an endless ocean and witnessing the most breathtakingly beautiful sunset she'd ever saw in her entire life.  Soon after, the others teleported all around her and gasped at the beauty before them.  The sky was a pure pink, fading from orange and yellow, the sun starting to descend into the water.  Sea gulls called to each other and the ocean breeze blew coolly around them.  A smaller dock off to the left housed a table and chairs with a merry little fire to enjoy the view.

"I see you enjoy my permanent sunset." TssVar eyed them from her front door behind them.  Once again the dragonborn were startled, turning for their weapons.  Dremora standing next to TssVar chuckled, she enjoyed watching the other's unease around the deadly argonian.  TssVar motioned her scaly head towards the door, turned and strode inside, leaving the door open for the others to follow.

Inside the other's gaped at TssVar's abode.  A large fountain sprinkled in the foyer surrounded by argonian shaped mannequins dressed in various forms of assassin gear.  Daggers were displayed everywhere, TssVar's favorite weapon.  Off to the left was a good sized bedroom attached to a separate room with a huge shower.  Off to the right were more argonian shaped mannequins & displayed daggers leading down to the servants' staircase.  In the center was a grand staircase with a button at the top.  TssVar pressed the button down, and descended the stairs into the dining area.