Part 10 : Just Dance

(UNIVERSE 1)

(I decided to continue back to universe 1 instead of switching to universe 2)

J-HOPE P O V

The sound of shoes squeaking and turning can be heard throughout the entire dance studio. Sweat starts to form on my forehead and drips down to the dance floor. I was practising the Idol choreo for like the 11th time today. Dancing makes me calm even if it takes a lot of energy. My body sways smoothly to the beat as I use every muscle in my body to express the meaning of the song lyrics as well as create a perfect steady rhythm. Dancing is truly in my blood. Unlike the other members who are crying over the news just now... I'm gonna practise harder than ever before so that I don't let our precious army's down. Don't get me wrong... I am devastated at the news. But there's nothing I can do is there? Will it change the outcome if I lock myself in my room and cry all day? Nope. That's why I'm gonna dance and later practice my rap for Idol to assure my fans I still got it- No WE still got. BANGTAN SONYEONDAN. I'll drag each and every one  of the members if I have to... They are not gonna stay in their rooms forever. Besides... Jimin and I share a room but the kid locked himself in it so I can't come in even if I knocked. I think he's asleep. Whatever I'll let him get away with it since he's really upset.

I sighed deeply as I sat down on the dance floor and wipe the sweat off my face with a handkerchief. I was wearing my gold and black PUMA hoodie with matching pants (picture above). I ruffled my hair as I took a sip of water. After another hour of practising I make my way to the recording studio to practise my rap. I was surprised when I saw Yoongi there practising as well.

"Songaragjil hae naneun jeonhyeo singyeong sseuji anhne ~
Nareul yogheneun neuoi geu iyuga mwodeun gane ~"

Yoongi raps his part in Idol with a nice flow until he saw me. He stops the music and took off his headphones. "Yo Seok, you came to practise too?". I nodded without saying a word. I didn't think he'd be here after what happened earlier. Thought he'd be in his room getting ready to sign the disbandment papers or something... Don't get me wrong I never want that to happen it's just we barely interact anymore these days... Not with him or with any member. I didn't even realise how loudly I sighed.

Yoongi-hyung looked at me weirdly. "What's on your mind huh Seok?" he asked me tilting his head. "Just thinking after everything that's happened will everything still be the same? The amount of people leaving the fandom is... Dissapointing..." I said with my head down. He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Listen Seok... It's not about the people who are gone... It's about the ones still here." I looked up at him with gleamy eyes. "You're right... Army's will stick with us no matter what. I'm not gonna let them down anymore!". I said brightly as I set the mic ready to rap.

YOONGI P O V

I smiled at him. At least one person is still on the bright side after all the bullshit that got piled up. That's what I like about Hoseok... He never gives up and sees the bright side of things. Before I joined BTS... things like "live on the bright side of life" and "be happy" are total bullshit that I'd never take seriously. After I met the members... Everything changed. They showed me there's light. They showed me happiness is always there and you just need to be brave enough to Claim it... Take it... Make It Yours. They're my brothers. No matter what obstacle comes our way... I'm NEVER going to give up on them. Or army's. We're the BULLETPROOF boys. I'm still here and so are they. Our comeback is next week and I'm making the most of it. Even if it's the last. I smiled at myself not realising Hoseok has finished his rap practise. He started setting the mic to how it was before. "I'm gonna grab some dinner" he said before smiling at me and leaving. After the door closes I sighed deeply as I ran a hand through my now messy black hair. I looked at my watch and realised it's already 9:55 PM. Huh... I swear it was only 6:42 when I came in. Is it just me or is time flying faster than normal? I cleaned up the room getting ready to leave. Suddenly a breeze went up my back causing my spine to shiver. I looked over and see the window opened making breeze appear and blowing away the papers on the table. "Hey hey!" I yelled loudly even though no one is here to hear it as I jumped around fiddling trying to grab the flying papers. Damn it I closed the window before I came in how the hell is it opened? After I grabbed all the papers and stacking them on the table and resting my phone as weight I ran over to close the window before it makes more of a mess. The cold breeze slaps my skin as my black hoodie flew in the air. I shield my face with my hands as I struggled to close the window. After what felt like eternity I finally was able to close it. I sighed and sat down... Exhausted. Damn my constantly-low-on-energy self. After catching my breath I walked over to the table to grab my phone. I raised a brow when I realised it's not on the stack of papers that I put it on before. What the? I turned around when I heard a loud crash. I saw that the swivel chair I was sitting on just now was on the ground. My breath starts to hitch as I try coming up with possibilities why it just fell like that.First the window opened mysteriously then my chair is falling? God don't play the main-character-of-a-horror-movie on me now please. It only got worse. When the lights starts to flicker. "Fuck!" I yelled as I ran towards the door. I'll just find my phone later I needa get outta here now! Suddenly the ground started shaking and the books on the bookshelf started falling to the ground. Wtf the recording studio is haunted! I can't deal with scary messed up shit like this I have to leave! The door was locked? What but it can't be locked on the outside! "Fuck fuck fuck!!!" I yelled as I tried kicking the door but yea well curse my short legs. "Damn it what's going on?! Hoseok!!! Namjoon! Jin-hyung!!! Help!!!" I yelled louder than I have ever yelled. I've never felt this vulnerable and helpless before. The ground continued shaking before everything stopped entirely. I was still breathing hard as I looked around. My phone suddenly appeared back on the stack of papers. The chair is still on the ground tho. I was still breathing loudly as I walked cautiously to the table. I swiped my phone and went to my contacts. I tapped the first number that was on my contacts to get help. I didn't even look at who it was I just knew it was one of the members. As the phone was ringing my loud breathing can be heard throughout the whole silent room if anyone can hear it.

And someone can.

"Hi Yoongi-hyung"

My breathing stops for a second.

"Been a while huh? Remember when we vowed this group would never be the same without all EIGHT members? Looks to me like you're all doing F I N E huh?"

My breathing fastens when I realised I'm not alone. I couldn't answer. I'm feeling myself get a panic attack. I can't face him either. I just want to run. Faster than I've ever been before.

I can feel the sounds of footsteps coming near. I can't bring myself to look behind my back. He could be there. HIM. I can't. I just can't. I feel like hyperventilating. I feel a hand on my shoulder when I hear him whisper in my ear.

"Don't be scared. I'm your little brother aren't I? I'll show you and the rest what happens when you fuck around with me"