Chapter 6 - Waking Up

"Ricky? Ricky, wake up."

"How the fuck did he get here?"

"Is he dead?"

"I don't know, let's check."

Next thing I know I feel something sharp prick my eyelid hard, making me yelp and immediately sat up, holding my eye.

"Fuck," I groaned, then looked up with my good eye to see Chris, Ghost, Vinny, Ryan, and Balz surrounding me.

Balz held a tree branch in his hand.

"See? He's fine," Balz said.

"Gah, but my eye isn't. Just shaking me awake would have worked better," I snapped, rubbing the pain from my poked eye?

"Dude, what are you doing out here? What happened?" Ryan asked, plucking what looked like a pink leaf from my hair and looked at it confused.

I looked and saw I was sitting on the ground in front of the band house.

"What the...?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, Ghost and Ryan stepped out for a smoke and found you here," Vinny said.

It was then I remembered the pink tree meadows and when I reached for my head, winced as my fingers grazed the bump on my head.

"Shit, you got a bump on your head. What the hell happened to you?" Balz said.

"And why do you look like you were crying?" Ghost asked.

I looked around confused and slightly dazed.

"I have no idea," I said.

I placed the ice pack on my bruised head as I made my way into my room.

The guys went out to get food and left me to rest up.

Dexter, my cat, was sleeping on my pillow.

"Really? Can you at least scoot over a bit?" I asked.

He yawned lazily before stretching and pouncing off my pillow.

Before I can move I froze at what was on the pillow.

It was Onyx's bracelet.