Chapter 9 - Let's Just Have A Good Dream

I yawned as I walked upstairs.

Weird how I'm so tired, but I don't care.

Hopefully I dream with Onyx just like she said.

I change into some pajamas and crawl into bed, immediately falling asleep.

*enters dream*

I wake up and realize I'm lying on the ground.

I look around and see some pink petals everywhere, and realize I'm in some sort of garden maze.

Pretty girly, but its still seemed relaxing, and pretty mysterious.

"Ricky!" I suddenly hear and look, and there at the end of a tunnel was Onyx. She smiled at me.

Curious, I ran up to her, seeing she wore a long white dress now, and her hair in a loose braid falling over her right shoulder.

"Onyx, what... What is this?" I asked.

"A dream, silly," she giggled. "Since having you faint isn't helping you, I figured we see each other in your dreams. I found a way to make it seem real, yet also seem like we're the only ones who exist," she smiled.

I look around. "Will it always be pink though?"

She giggled softly. "No, it can change. Come on, let's just have a good dream tonight," she smiled.

I look around and smile as she then taps my shoulder.

"You're it," she said and took off.

Eh, what the heck?

I laughed and took off after her as we ran through the labyrinth of flowers laughing and running around.

I actually felt... Happy. I actually felt happy not having a bad dream.

We continued running until we tired ourselves out and rested against the wall.

"I needed this. I haven't had a good dream in a long time,"I said.

"I'm glad I can help you avoid nightmares," she said, reaching over and holding my hand.

"Will I see you again if I'm awake?" I asked.

"If you want. Just call my name, and I'll be there," she said.

I then began to yawn and she smiled, leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Its almost morning. I'll see you soon," she said as I laid down against her lap and fell asleep.

*end of dream*

I yawned as I woke up, looking around and see it was sort of morning.

The sun was rising, so the room had a bit of an orangy-yellow shine to it, meaning its early, but now I can't sleep, so, might as well just get up in a bit.

I smiled, and just stared at the ceiling for a while before I got up and started to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where Ricky's dream took place------>>

I'm choosing stuff like this mostly because it seems relaxing, but really, I just think its pretty. :)