"People Change"

In the hide out.

Oliver started to move the boxes around. 

Felicity looked around "What happened here? "

Oliver "The Internet cable still works. Would you plug in your tablet, please?"

Felicity " Did you decide to remodel? "

Oliver "Long story."

Felicity looked around " Where's Dig?"

Oliver " Long story. The hostage-taking junkie. He is the only lead to the Count we've got left. "

Felicity sat down and typed something on her tablet "What type of information are you looking for? "

Me "Anything that will give us a line on the Count's location. Has the M.E. performed the autopsy report yet?"

Felicity " Yeah, just pulling it up now."

Me " Check the toxicology to see if there's something related to the Vertigo he was on."

Felicity " He didn't die of a Vertigo overdose."

Me " I saw it, Felicity. "

Felicity "According to the coroner, cause of death was severe anaphylaxis. He died of an allergic reaction to chlorpromazine. "

Me "That's an anti-psychotic. "

Oliver "Pull up the Veronica Sparks autopsy. Did she have chlorpromazine in her system? "

Felicity nodded "Yes. How did you know? "

Oliver "The Count must have added it as a new ingredient in this latest iteration of Vertigo. "

Felicity "But wouldn't the amount he'd need to manufacture enough for circulation be huge? Where would he get that much? "

Me "A mental institution. "

Oliver "What if we're looking at this all wrong? "

Felicity "How so? "

Oliver "Everybody is looking for him outside the asylum, but what if he never left? What if... What if he faked his escape the same way that he faked being insane?"

At the mental Institution.

We broke in and walked around the hallways.

we walked into a room and i heard the count speaking.

He was siting on a chair.

Oliver aimed arrow at him "I should have killed you when I had the chance. Turn around. I said turn around."

We looked at him and i froze. His head was connected to machines.

Suddenly everything was black.

-

I groaned and woke up. I looked around and saw my mask on the my lap. 

I was tied to a chair.

Oliver was next to me in the same position.

He looked at me "you okay?"

I nodded "You?"

He nodded. 

Suddenly two docs walked inside.

Oliver "So the Count didn't fake losing his mind, did he? This was you the whole time. "

Me "How'd you get him to give you the formula for Vertigo? Huh? Chemistry doesn't seem like his best subject right now. "

Doc "He couldn't tell me if he wanted to. I ordered a biopsy on his kidneys. The tissue was suffused with the narcotic after his O.D. When I got the results, I realized I could reverse engineer the chemical compound of the drug, produce a synthesized version myself using the facilities here. "